WebiMax Reviews | Glassdoor

4.5
WebiMax Founder & CEO Kenneth C. Wisnefski
Kenneth C. Wisnefski

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Being able to work from home and in the office is great for work life balance (in 13 reviews)

• Very reasonable work-life balance (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper Management is basically a bunch of high school girls (in 8 reviews)

• Due to the low pay and poor employee morale turnover is very high (in 5 reviews)

1. "Great Place to Work - Motivating and Enjoyable"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Camden, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Camden, NC

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work life balance, staying on the edge of innovation, helping other businesses grow, helping others learn more, team-work and team oriented environment

Cons

Location, no matching 401k, traffic in the summer / seasonal month

Advice to Management

Keep holding your employees to high standards, get rid of people who don't care. I applaud that! Perhaps consider matching 401k contributions. Continue to innovate that's been such a great part of our growth!

"Good First Job"

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work from home days, free food and drinks, friendly employees, causal dress, monthly gift cards for non-commission employees based on sales

Cons

Low pay, good job for entry-level but not too many opportunities to grow

Advice to Management

Provide better pay and more opportunities for growth to hold onto your strong employees

3. "Busy & Focused"

I have been working at WebiMax full-time

Pros

Positive atmosphere, workers are focused and busy. We deal with a variety of clients. This is a great place to kick off your career, and there's plenty of workers that are experienced and you can learn a lot from. Being able to work from home and in the office is great for work life balance. Management and higher ups are down to earth and will work with you if you have any concerns. I enjoy working with my peers and delivering to our clients.

Cons

Salary is a little lower than expected, but you have the opportunity of getting commission, and occasional monthly bonus that help make up for it. If the company is performing well, the CEO does reward you. At times people that are under performing or taking advantage of not being disciplined continue to display poor work ethic do not seem to pay any consequences for it.

Advice to Management

Keep staying focused and on track to bring WebiMax back to the level that it was and could be even more. I think you have some of the hardest and greatest workers currently behind you and want to see the company succeed just as much as you all do. The company has evolved into a positive workforce and those that are still here believe in as much as you do.

"Lots of fake reviews"

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None. There's literally nothing. Nothing. Run while you can. You'll soon realize everyone hates working here and you will learn that fast.

Cons

This place is a DIGITAL MARKETING company and time after time upper management, HR and the owner have repeatedly asked employees to lie on review sites like Glassdoor as their own way of reputation management, which is one of the services they offer under their umbrella of marketing services. If you take time to notice language in some of the previous five star reviews, you'll realize it's language that tries to make Webimax sound like a great place. And you'll also realize it all sounds like the same person is writing them.

Those so-called five star reviews talk about the cons and spin it in positive ways like "when I was working at a large corporation and went to webimax which is much smaller, I had to adjust to the different atmosphere." PLEASE. That's not a real con, it's just a way to spin words, no one would be surprised if Ken actually wrote the reviews because he's been busted in the past for writing obnoxiously fake reviews. And no one is going to want to come to webimax if they worked at bigger places because this company CANNOT keep up in terms of salary or professionalism.

Take it from someone who works here...this is a reputation management tactic because they have recently gotten terrible reviews on Glassdoor. Don't be fooled and don't waste your time here. There's literally NO vertical movement, there are employees here that have NO college education and it's nothing but smoke and mirrors. Clients frequently quit because the sales people sell services that don't get delivered, you have to track you time literally minute by minute, they don't offer paid lunch, their benefits are a joke and it's in Camden. The parking lot is unsecured and not safe. According to office gossip, the old CFO had all of his wheels stolen off his car and then left the company like a month later. This place is not worth it.

Advice to Management

Literally stop with the nepotism and paying the top dogs the most for the least amount of work.

5. "Excellent company who continues to grow and thrive!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Flexibility, training, advancement. monetary growth. Team environment with co-workers you can always count on.

I've learned so much through various positions. Webimax and its principles have always invested in talent and will go above and above to ensure you reach your potential. I will some day retire from this company and will have been proud to devote my efforts in assisting its growth.

Many of my clients have worked us with since day 1 and not many organizations can say that.

Cons

None, I've worked for other companies and soon realized the grass isn't greener.

6. "Appreciates hard working employees"

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

WebiMax is a company that appreciates hard work and a positive attitude. There is a great vibe throughout the office. Everyone genuinely enjoys working together and learning from one another. Those who are committed to helping clients see success can really go far with the company. There is a great platform to voice ideas and input so you really feel like you are making an impact.

Cons

I come from working at a large corporation and the difference when I moved to WebiMax, a much smaller "non corporate" firm, was an adjustment. I have learned over time that these challenges are short term and the overall benefits of working at WebiMax far outweigh the corporate world. I will also say, to be successful at WebiMax you need to be comfortable with change. The digital marketing world changes often and WebiMax needs to adapt to those changes. The company is also still quite young so there are changes to processes and procedures. If you are someone who does not work well with change, you would struggle to find success.

Advice to Management

Continue to show appreciation and reward those who are working hard and are committed to seeing their clients and WebiMax succeed.

"A Company That Grows With You"

Pros

There are opportunities to move up the ladder quickly when you put in the work.
    Monthly meetings with management to discuss the latest with the company.
    Full transparency on strategic changes to help better our clients' campaigns.
    Great coworkers.
    You get to work with clients in a number of industries, which ensures you're constantly learning and growing.
    A strong belief that the team has never been stronger than it is today.

Cons

If you don't like being busy, WebiMax isn't the company for you.

Advice to Management

Continue the current path of transparency in regards to company growth. It empowers the team to push that much harder to help us reach our goals. Please continue to encourage employees to bring their ideas to the table and know that you can create your own role if it's helping our clients and our company.

"Lots of room for learning and passionate employees"

I have been working at WebiMax full-time

Pros

Management is understanding and will listen to your concerns, ability to work from home, location, team environment

Cons

sometimes management is too busy to deal with department issues

Advice to Management

If you continue to treat your employees as team members they will respect you and work hard so the company can be successful

"Great Place to Work"

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- flex time/hours
    - people
    - snacks
    - challenging and fulfilling work
    - awesome location on the waterfront in Camden
    - decent benefits
    - great opportunities to move up

Cons

- frequent 'restructuring'
    - lack of procedures. They are working to improve this.
    - poor interdepartmental communication. How about company-wide meetings to introduce new procedures, new offerings)? I know the space is small, but information needs to be communicated better. It's like whisper down the lane.
    - trial by fire training

Advice to Management

- Get a better project management system
    - keep working on the organization, communication.

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

What I like about Webimax is that there is plenty of opportunity here. They promote within and they are an equal opportunity company! I am excited to see what happens next, I like the fact that sometimes I can work from home and I love the benefits packages here. When we hit sales goals they are quick to reward us! I absolutely love it here

Cons

I dont have anything negative to say about webimax. All of my reviews are good ones. So far I am extremely please and I am giving a 100% positive review!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work guys! your doing a good job! once again only positive reviews coming from me