WebiMax Reviews | Glassdoor

WebiMax Reviews

Updated May 22, 2017

Full-time Part-time

Pros
  • Being able to work from home and in the office is great for work life balance (in 13 reviews)

• Very reasonable work-life balance (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper Management is basically a bunch of high school girls (in 8 reviews)

• Due to the low pay and poor employee morale turnover is very high (in 5 reviews)

"Great Company, Always Learning Something New"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Webimax has a great work environment. I was immediately welcomed into not only my department but the company as well. Management is very friendly and down-to-earth. Webimax also offers a lot of great training opportunities. The company really supports growth and advancement in not only our individual careers but our field as a whole. They do a great job of informing their staff and clients how to deal with a variety of situations from poor reviews and complaints through websites like http://www.webimaxcomplaints.com/ . The management is very knowledgeable and share their ideas openly and encourage learning.

Cons

The location of the company is around a very congested area.

2. "Fun, fast growing company with a lot of opportunity to expand."

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun and collaborative work-space allows for learning new strategies and techniques on a regular basis! You can progress into a manager role with hard work and initiative, while your hard works gets recognized. The vacation package is also great and not available at many companies.

Cons

Can be a difficult commute, but the flexible schedule helps to cut down on drive time if you avoid rush hour.

Advice to Management

While we know the progress of the company, we should go over the long-term planning for new and upcoming programs (maybe on a monthly basis).

3. "Fast Growing Company With A Team Mentality"

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun work environment allows for creativity and comradery. Organic company growth. Plenty chances for advancement. A willingness to teach those interested in the industry. Numerous training and certification opportunities. Causal Dress. Flexible hours. Constantly rewarded for hard work. Ideas are openly shared and communicated throughout the company as a whole. Weekly news letter keeps everyone up to date with current events in company. Numerous charity events. Strong cooperate culture. Up-to-date on the latest industry trends. Ability to work from home. Overall a great company to be apart of.

Cons

Traffic in the surrounding area can get a little congested in the morning and afternoon. Time tracking can be confusing.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you are doing!

Mar 3, 2014 – PR Manager

Dear current WebiMax employee, Rt. 73 can be a bit congested in the morning, try a different route! :) We work hard to make WebiMax a great place to work where people can be creative and ... More

5. "Great Environment to Expand your Knowledge"

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly and relaxed work environment. Easy to have conversations about the nuances of SEO and really learn about the industry. You gain a lot by putting in effort. Many knowledge co-workers who are very willing to share what they know

Cons

Communication between the departments can be difficult at times. Located in a high traffic area that can be difficult to get to during peak hours.

Advice to Management

help to better bridge the communication gap between different departments

6. "Opportunity of a lifetime. Jump start to further your career."

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people. Team environment and yes the upper management actually are competent. They promote from within and allow for you to learn new skills to better your position. Work hard and you are rewarded.

Cons

Salary employees sometimes feel like hourly employees. The time tracking doesn't take into account working remotely.

Advice to Management

The salary employees work remotely a lot which can not be 'clocked in'. Clocking in and out for the day or for a lunch break is not something a salary employee usually has to do. I advise management to change this practice.

Mar 7, 2014 – PR Manager

Dear current WebiMax employee, Thanks for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. Processes such as time tracking are crucial for any agency and provide metrics we rely on to effectively ... More

7. "A great place to move up the ladder."

Current Employee - SEO Content Writer
    Current Employee - SEO Content Writer

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been with WebiMax for a few years now and they provide every opportunity for people to move up the ladder. The more you put in, the more you get out of your experience.

Cons

I guess pay could be a bit better.

Mar 12, 2014 – PR Manager

Dear current WebiMax employee, Thanks for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. We appreciate your feedback and your loyalty. We’re happy to hear that you appreciate the opportunities to ... More

8. "Good Experience, Great People"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great management team and co-workers
    - Best work-life balance I have ever had
    - Ownership is focused on building the company

Cons

- Training could have been more comprehensive

Advice to Management

Continue to give employees work from home freedom, get rid of the ones who abuse their time. Keep working to grow the company and maintain the positive culture.

9. "Great Team & Great Experience"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Camden, NJ
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Camden, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working at Webimax has been extremely rewarding. My passion is marketing, and what better way to spend every day then to help clients grow their brand. The management at Webimax has helped me understand how to create digital marketing strategies customized for each client to succeed. There is zero micro-managing. You get your work complete and nobody bothers you day to day. There is always someone to go to for help if needed. Team members are always available if you have questions or need help to brainstorm ideas for clients.

Cons

The coffee isn't great.

Dec 16, 2014 – Project Manager

Thank you for reviewing WebiMax on Glassdoor. Our goal is to provide top notch digital marketing services to our clients while creating great career opportunities for our employees. Your positive ... More

10. "Great experience, very educational."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working at WebiMax for 6 months now and I can genuinely say I am Impressed with the level of talent and the creative environment. These are folks who know their craft and are willing to help you out if you are having trouble understanding something, which is important in the fast-paced and ever-changing world of digital marketing. I really like the opportunity to work from home 2 days a month, and the benefits are good. I'm consistently able to talk to my supervisors, and they even regularly invite me to lunch to discuss items of importance.

Cons

Sometimes the office gets too cold and the thermostat doesn't seem to do anything, but as of writing this we are moving into a brand new office in a week, so that should cease to be the case.

11. "Great working here!"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly atmosphere
    Phenomenal work-life balance
    Great modern office
    Team-work culture

Cons

Still waiting for my yearly review

Advice to Management

Continue to promote the same culture