WebiMax Reviews | Glassdoor

WebiMax Reviews

Current Employees

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Being able to work from home and in the office is great for work life balance (in 13 reviews)

• Very reasonable work-life balance (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper Management is basically a bunch of high school girls (in 8 reviews)

• Due to the low pay and poor employee morale turnover is very high (in 5 reviews)

1. "WebiMax is great!"

Current Employee - Social Media Specialist in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Social Media Specialist in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been at WebiMax for over 3 months now. My manager and coworkers are great and I have learned a ton! I enjoy going to work and feel that I can stay here for a long time.

Cons

Paychecks are only bi-weekly. I used to get paid every week.

Advice to Management

Keep promoting the same culture and your employees will reward you with hard work!

2. "Great working here!"

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly atmosphere
    Phenomenal work-life balance
    Great modern office
    Team-work culture

Cons

Still waiting for my yearly review

Advice to Management

Continue to promote the same culture

3. "Great experience, very educational."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working at WebiMax for 6 months now and I can genuinely say I am Impressed with the level of talent and the creative environment. These are folks who know their craft and are willing to help you out if you are having trouble understanding something, which is important in the fast-paced and ever-changing world of digital marketing. I really like the opportunity to work from home 2 days a month, and the benefits are good. I'm consistently able to talk to my supervisors, and they even regularly invite me to lunch to discuss items of importance.

Cons

Sometimes the office gets too cold and the thermostat doesn't seem to do anything, but as of writing this we are moving into a brand new office in a week, so that should cease to be the case.

4. "Solid Start, Great Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Camden, NJ

Pros

When it comes to starting your professional career, WebiMax provides a great opportunity. For those who put in the effort, promotions and increased responsibility can be expected. Work environment is laid back and allows for comfortable communication. Flexible work schedule is a plus. If you care about doing the best possible job, you will be rewarded.

Cons

Workload can sometimes seem daunting — it is a sign that the company is thriving, but it can be discouraging/stressful.

Advice to Management

If the Sales Team better defines services and manages expectations with incoming clients, we can expect an increased retention rate.

Dec 16, 2014 – Project Manager

Thank you for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. We appreciate your feedback in our effort to continually improve.

"Good Company"

Current Employee - SEO Project Manager in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - SEO Project Manager in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Staff
    Friendly and Approachable Owner and Management
    Great work/life balance

Cons

Entry level employees are not the strongest co-workers

Advice to Management

Continue to hire quality people that will help grow the company and create opportunities for advancement.

Oct 23, 2014 – Project Manager

Thanks for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. We appreciate your honest feedback. We take pride in having a talented team of hard working people. This feedback helps us continue to... More

6. "A good start"

Pros

I credit this company as a good starting off point. You learn a lot in a fast-paced world of SEO. Great people work here.

Cons

It appears this company had too much success too quickly, which created quite rebound/shrinkage period. Cut back in benefits, pay, etc.

Advice to Management

Pay your talent. Else they're always going to find something better.

Mar 11, 2014 – PR Manager

Dear current WebiMax employee,

Marketing, especially SEO, is definitely fast-paced, so we’re happy to hear that you are taking advantage of the agency lifestyle. We pride ourselves on having... More

7. "A great place to move up the ladder."

Current Employee - SEO Content Writer
    Current Employee - SEO Content Writer

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been with WebiMax for a few years now and they provide every opportunity for people to move up the ladder. The more you put in, the more you get out of your experience.

Cons

I guess pay could be a bit better.

Mar 12, 2014 – PR Manager

Dear current WebiMax employee,

Thanks for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. We appreciate your feedback and your loyalty. We’re happy to hear that you appreciate the opportunities to... More

8. "Opportunity of a lifetime. Jump start to further your career."

Current Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people. Team environment and yes the upper management actually are competent. They promote from within and allow for you to learn new skills to better your position. Work hard and you are rewarded.

Cons

Salary employees sometimes feel like hourly employees. The time tracking doesn't take into account working remotely.

Advice to Management

The salary employees work remotely a lot which can not be 'clocked in'. Clocking in and out for the day or for a lunch break is not something a salary employee usually has to do. I advise management to change this practice.

Mar 7, 2014 – PR Manager

Dear current WebiMax employee,

Thanks for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. Processes such as time tracking are crucial for any agency and provide metrics we rely on to effectively... More

9. "Great Atmosphere"

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is a great environment here. There is a lot of room to advance with a lot of room to learn new things within the industry. Getting time off is not hard and they are very understanding of PTO. There is very little pressure when it comes to getting things done. They have new wood desks for everyone which makes the office look cool. There is even an arcade game in the kitchen. Vending machines with drinks, snacks or frozen food is available along with a vending machine for drinks. They provide free coffee as well.

Cons

There seems to be a constant fear of lay-off and people seem to fear upper management. There has been broken promises and the pay is at an extreme minimum. At times, it seems like upper management roams around wanting to find some one slip-up when they could instead be busy getting important work done. Once was a newsletter which was great to learn about company updates, but that is now gone.

Advice to Management

Pay can be better, most people are barely getting by.

Mar 5, 2014 – PR Manager

Dear current WebiMax employee,

Great news – the Newsletter is officially back! We heard buzz around the office that our employees miss it so we have decided to resurrect it in 2014.

We’re happy... More

10. "Great Environment to Expand your Knowledge"

Current Employee - Inbound Marketer in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Inbound Marketer in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly and relaxed work environment. Easy to have conversations about the nuances of SEO and really learn about the industry. You gain a lot by putting in effort. Many knowledge co-workers who are very willing to share what they know

Cons

Communication between the departments can be difficult at times. Located in a high traffic area that can be difficult to get to during peak hours.

Advice to Management

help to better bridge the communication gap between different departments