WebpageFX Reviews | Glassdoor

4.8
WebpageFX President William Craig
William Craig

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "The Best Place to Work in PA!"

Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at WebpageFX full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've worked a few different job before being hired by WebpageFX and I can tell you the Pros are amazing. Free coffee all the time, however on Monday's we get to order from Little Amps who comes to our offices. We also get cold brew coffee which is my favorite!

My first day on the job I received a $150 stipend to buy whatever I want for my desk (I bought some pretty sweet noise canceling headphones). My team also had a team lunch to help break the ice which was a great way to get to know everyone.

We had a company meeting my first week and I found out we have a huge company goal (BHAG) which will include our entire company going on a week vacation in Mexico! So crazy awesome!

That same afternoon I signed up for our on-going learning program which includes the most amazing prizes just to keep learning. I am going to get 100 points!

I also took a yoga class, workout class, and went to two after work happy hours.

Oh, and it's bring your pet to work month!

All of the things above happened in my first week!

I've never worked anywhere so amazing. I think everyone should work in the real world before coming to WebpageFX, otherwise you have no idea what a great workplace looks like! ha!

Cons

Parking on the streets when its street sweeper day (twice per month) is a pain. There is a ton of parking on-site, however I like to get to work at 10AM so most spots are taken by then. They rented another parking lot a couple blocks away which helps!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. You've created an amazing environment and workplace. I feel very fortunate to be able to work with everyone!

2. "good experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

I worked at WebpageFX full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

challenging work, variety of types of clients, good training program, friendly employees and management, lots of fun events

Cons

street parking can be tough if you come in later to the office

Advice to Management

continue to invest in training and growing employees. you continue to grow quickly, keep trusting in your team

3. "Awesome place to work in central PA"

I have been working at WebpageFX full-time

Pros

The more you put into it, the more you get out of it.

Cons

Not the greatest work/life balance, but I think that's typical of any place you work for with this strong an atmosphere. This isn't somewhere you can coast.

4. "Good company for entry level employees"

I worked at WebpageFX full-time

Pros

Lots of career development resources available and employees are strongly encouraged to utilize them.

Cons

Low salary, rigid career trajectory, culture is not for everyone.

5. "This is a company that gets “it”!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at WebpageFX full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Leadership truly invests in each team member
    -This is a place where your full potential can be reached
    -Amazing support system
    -Growth potential here is huge!
    -The sharpest, most talented knowledgeable group of leaders to work with/under.
    -The company has a deep desire to always do more and be more for their clients and team. They lead by example.
    -Fun and creative team
    -Flexible schedule
    -There is a huge emphasis on my time being valuable and I like that. -Personal time/off hours = My time
    -Leadership looks for ways to highlight your strengths and invest in your areas of growth.
    -PAID MATERNITY/PATERNITY (& paw-ternity pet) LEAVE!
    -Gym & classes
    -Tons of merit-based benefit & bonus opportunities, generous raises
    -Has done a standup job growing and aging with the team to better accommodate growing families

Cons

-What you put into your experience is what you get out of it.
    -Not the kind of job or work environment where you can just coast or ‘half-ass’

Advice to Management

They lead by example. Leadership can continue to learn and develop best practices that will allow our team to scale up successfully.

6. "Mini google atmosphere in Harrisburg, PA"

Former Employee - Global Director in Harrisburg, PA
    Former Employee - Global Director in Harrisburg, PA

I worked at WebpageFX full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Family environment, talent coworker, amazing office environment, ongoing learning, team environment.

Cons

None to come mind at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing and keep your employee focus.

7. "WebpageFX is the best!"

Pros

WebpageFX is a great employer and has a very employee centered culture. The best part of the company is the talented and fun people that you get to work with each day. I've learned so much about Internet marketing and the company is always trying to keep you challenged and growing.

Cons

I've noticed that some of the new hires don't seem to take becoming experts in the industry as seriously as newer employees did in the past. Probably the nature of a fast growth company, but it can be a bit annoying that some people seem to be more about the perks of the company and don't have as much passion for becoming great at their craft.

Advice to Management

I look up to many leaders in the company and they provide a great role model for me. Just watch who we are hiring now and make sure they have a passion and interest in becoming really good marketers and are focused on delivering for clients.

"Great company that does right by clients and employees"

Former Employee - Internet Marketing Specialist
    Former Employee - Internet Marketing Specialist

I worked at WebpageFX full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great place to work (they win awards for it; they really are great to work for)
    - Care about employee professional growth (prefer to promote from within rather than hire externally)
    - Fun atmosphere
    - They do the best they can for their clients; you don't have to feel like you're cheating your clients
    - Fair pay; great benefits

I worked at WebpageFX for ~2 years out of college. I left my position because I found a life situation better suited for my personal goals - AKA I would still be there happily if an ideal career situation didn't fall into my lap.

They truly care about their employees and their clients. Founders/CEO and Management understand that it's good business to have happy employees and clients. Beyond that, I believe they are simply good people - they want to do good work and want employees to enjoy doing it.

Overall, working at WebpageFX was a great experience. I look back on my time there fondly.

Cons

- It's an agency; meaning things *can* be a tad stressful if you do not thrive in a fast paced environment

9. "WebpageFX is the best company ever!"

Current Employee - Internet Marketing Specialist in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Internet Marketing Specialist in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at WebpageFX full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Yikes, there's not enough room to list all of the benefits, but here are a few of my favorites!

Flexible start time! You can start anytime before 10AM. #lovemymornings

A Little Amps barista makes your favorite coffee on Mondays #coldjar

We have the best company parties and events. #sushiandsumowrestling

Ongoing learning! We can read, learn and collect points for prizes! #getyourlearnon

Creatively challenging positions. The positions are mentally and creatively challenging. We are goal focused and strive to be our best. We work hard and with a passion for making the world a better place through helping real companies grow online. You will never say your day is boring! #makingarealdifference #loveourclients!

My coworkers are best in class and the nicest people you will ever meet. #webpagefxfamily

Those are my favorites, however, there's just so much more it's hard to list them all. Paid maternity leave, financial planning, fitbit, great vacation policies, etc, etc, etc, etc...

You will not find a better company!

Cons

None, Glass Door makes you add five words to the cons list? Why? Maybe they should serve free coffee from Little Amps on Mondays to their team :) #GlassDoorIsJealous

Advice to Management

Bill and Karie, thank you for creating an amazing organization!

10. "Best Place to Work"

I have been working at WebpageFX full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have had other jobs in my life and nothing has even come close to this experience. Amazing people, inclusive culture, and everyone here has an impressive work ethic.

Additionally, I have never heard of or experienced a company that invests in its own people at this level.

Cons

I can't think of any at this time.