WebpageFX Reviews | Glassdoor

4.9
WebpageFX President William Craig
William Craig

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Great company that does right by clients and employees"

Former Employee - Internet Marketing Specialist

I worked at WebpageFX full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great place to work (they win awards for it; they really are great to work for)
    - Care about employee professional growth (prefer to promote from within rather than hire externally)
    - Fun atmosphere
    - They do the best they can for their clients; you don't have to feel like you're cheating your clients
    - Fair pay; great benefits

I worked at WebpageFX for ~2 years out of college. I left my position because I found a life situation better suited for my personal goals - AKA I would still be there happily if an ideal career situation didn't fall into my lap.

They truly care about their employees and their clients. Founders/CEO and Management understand that it's good business to have happy employees and clients. Beyond that, I believe they are simply good people - they want to do good work and want employees to enjoy doing it.

Overall, working at WebpageFX was a great experience. I look back on my time there fondly.

Cons

- It's an agency; meaning things *can* be a tad stressful if you do not thrive in a fast paced environment

2. "WebpageFX is the best company ever!"

Current Employee - Internet Marketing Specialist in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Internet Marketing Specialist in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at WebpageFX full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Yikes, there's not enough room to list all of the benefits, but here are a few of my favorites!

Flexible start time! You can start anytime before 10AM. #lovemymornings

A Little Amps barista makes your favorite coffee on Mondays #coldjar

We have the best company parties and events. #sushiandsumowrestling

Ongoing learning! We can read, learn and collect points for prizes! #getyourlearnon

Creatively challenging positions. The positions are mentally and creatively challenging. We are goal focused and strive to be our best. We work hard and with a passion for making the world a better place through helping real companies grow online. You will never say your day is boring! #makingarealdifference #loveourclients!

My coworkers are best in class and the nicest people you will ever meet. #webpagefxfamily

Those are my favorites, however, there's just so much more it's hard to list them all. Paid maternity leave, financial planning, fitbit, great vacation policies, etc, etc, etc, etc...

You will not find a better company!

Cons

None, Glass Door makes you add five words to the cons list? Why? Maybe they should serve free coffee from Little Amps on Mondays to their team :) #GlassDoorIsJealous

Advice to Management

Bill and Karie, thank you for creating an amazing organization!

3. "Best Place to Work"

I have been working at WebpageFX full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have had other jobs in my life and nothing has even come close to this experience. Amazing people, inclusive culture, and everyone here has an impressive work ethic.

Additionally, I have never heard of or experienced a company that invests in its own people at this level.

Cons

I can't think of any at this time.

"Good Experience Overall"

I worked at WebpageFX full-time

Pros

-Helpful coworkers/management
    -Days go fast due to large workload
    -Much is expected of you but you will grow and learn a lot
    -Will train in job-related skills

Cons

-Very "clique" work environment
    -Specific culture that is cultivated and if one doesn't fit in, they will be weeded out quickly.
    -Management known to show some favoritism

5. "As Advertised--Killer Place To Work"

I have been working at WebpageFX full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Too many benefits to list, family centered environment, and a killer workspace

Cons

It's hard to think of any!

Advice to Management

Keep it up

6. "Awesome Coworkers & Great Company"

Pros

A list of perks and programs which is too long to list, but the best benefit is working with outstanding and talented coworkers. The company truly cares about its employees.

Cons

It can be a little intimidating when you start, since there is so much to learn.

Advice to Management

Keep bringing in great new team members who fit our culture as we continue to grow

"Enjoyed my time and learned a lot"

Former Employee - Internet Marketing Specialist in Harrisburg, PA
    Former Employee - Internet Marketing Specialist in Harrisburg, PA

I worked at WebpageFX full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great team members who will become lifelong friends, variety of clients (big and small, different industries), lots of very smart people who are knowledgeable about a variety of different marketing/design channels, amazing bootcamp training program

Cons

Managing your schedule can be tough with the workload

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in training and growing employees. Maybe open an office in CA :)

8. "Top place to work in Central PA"

Current Employee - Earned Media Specialist in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Earned Media Specialist in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at WebpageFX full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The relationships I've formed with my coworkers and manager are my favorite thing about working here. I didn't have a ton of experience and was trained by a few people in the department. They taught me a lot and helped me get my confidence up in the world of digital marketing. I have made a lot of great friends working here and my coworkers drive me to be a better person. I also love the culture at WebpageFX and their ongoing learning program. I have been exposed to a lot of new things in my first 2 years. Some days, I feel like I'm back in college.

Cons

It is a competitive environment and can be stressful, especially at first. There is a lot of learning that is required to do a good job and sometimes you need to put in hours outside of work. This is similar to past agency jobs I have had and is to be expected. I tend to stress about about things so this can be a challenge for me when I get a little behind.

Advice to Management

Continue to offer transparency as much as possible. The dashboards that we have are great and I feel like I know if I'm doing a good or bad job most of the time. The team here keeps growing which is very motivating for me.

"WebpageFX is like a family"

Current Employee - Web Designer in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Web Designer in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at WebpageFX full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

WebpageFX challenges me each day to learn new skills and become a better professional. It's refreshing to work for a company who values their employees and invests in them. Their are tons of programs to help you grow and build your career at the company.

Cons

The first few months on the job can feel overwhelming. You receive a ton of support and training, but there was a lot more to learn that other jobs I've had.

Advice to Management

Keep the employee and culture going strong, like you are doing now.

"Career Growth"

Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at WebpageFX full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Unlike most companies, your raises and career growth are 100% based on you. Because of that, employees are highly motivated to learn and grow, both on a personal and professional level, making it a great place to work every single day. For those who are naturally interested in being better day in and day out, this is a perfect place to apply! The work is exciting and always changing, providing a new challenge and opportunity to learn every day.

Cons

There will never be a day you are "bored," so this isn't a place for people who look at work as a way to relax or just get a pay check and stay under the radar.

Advice to Management

Continue to stay on top of the industry changes, it's one of the best perks!