WebpageFX Reviews | Glassdoor

4.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
WebpageFX President William Craig
William Craig

1. "Top place to work in Central PA"

Current Employee - Earned Media Specialist in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Earned Media Specialist in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at WebpageFX full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The relationships I've formed with my coworkers and manager are my favorite thing about working here. I didn't have a ton of experience and was trained by a few people in the department. They taught me a lot and helped me get my confidence up in the world of digital marketing. I have made a lot of great friends working here and my coworkers drive me to be a better person. I also love the culture at WebpageFX and their ongoing learning program. I have been exposed to a lot of new things in my first 2 years. Some days, I feel like I'm back in college.

Cons

It is a competitive environment and can be stressful, especially at first. There is a lot of learning that is required to do a good job and sometimes you need to put in hours outside of work. This is similar to past agency jobs I have had and is to be expected. I tend to stress about about things so this can be a challenge for me when I get a little behind.

Advice to Management

Continue to offer transparency as much as possible. The dashboards that we have are great and I feel like I know if I'm doing a good or bad job most of the time. The team here keeps growing which is very motivating for me.

2. "WebpageFX is like a family"

Current Employee - Web Designer in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Web Designer in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at WebpageFX full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

WebpageFX challenges me each day to learn new skills and become a better professional. It's refreshing to work for a company who values their employees and invests in them. Their are tons of programs to help you grow and build your career at the company.

Cons

The first few months on the job can feel overwhelming. You receive a ton of support and training, but there was a lot more to learn that other jobs I've had.

Advice to Management

Keep the employee and culture going strong, like you are doing now.

3. "Career Growth"

Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at WebpageFX full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Unlike most companies, your raises and career growth are 100% based on you. Because of that, employees are highly motivated to learn and grow, both on a personal and professional level, making it a great place to work every single day. For those who are naturally interested in being better day in and day out, this is a perfect place to apply! The work is exciting and always changing, providing a new challenge and opportunity to learn every day.

Cons

There will never be a day you are "bored," so this isn't a place for people who look at work as a way to relax or just get a pay check and stay under the radar.

Advice to Management

Continue to stay on top of the industry changes, it's one of the best perks!

5. "Great Culture!"

Current Employee - Internet Marketer in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at WebpageFX full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flex start times. Merit based promotion paths. Best coworkers. Lots of opportunities to learn new things and grow. Very positive and supporting work environment.

Cons

There really are not many cons of working at WebpageFX. Maybe that coworkers sometimes forget to brew a new pot of coffee when they have finished the current pot of coffee, but that is being extremely picky.

Advice to Management

Keep it up and keep focusing on the culture as the company quickly grows.

6. "Best Coworkers in PA!"

Current Employee - Internet Marketer in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at WebpageFX full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The best coworkers you could ever ask for.
    All promotions at WebpageFX are based on merit and you are empowered to manage your own career.
    The company offers a lot of training and support. They want all team members to succeed.
    There are tons of programs and perks working at WebpageFX.

Cons

The internet marketing industry is always changing, which I love, but if you do not like a lot of change or learning new things. This would not be the best career path for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I am excited to see the completed campus after construction is completed.

7. "Great work environment!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Pros

To me, the best parts of working at WebpageFX are the general environment & the people who work here. I love being around people who are genuinely excited about the work we do every day, and the events/perks are pretty great, too.

Cons

It's definitely a fast-paced work environment, and personally, I like that - but it's not the kind of place you can just "coast" and expect to be on top of your work.

8. "Good"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roscommon, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roscommon, MI

I worked at WebpageFX (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay is competitive and on time.

Cons

Instructions can be confusing at times.

Advice to Management

They do all right.

"Love Working at WebpageFX!"

Current Employee - Social Media Manager in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Social Media Manager in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at WebpageFX full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Friendly and intelligent team members, flexible hours, great clients, cutting edge technology, fun culture, beautiful office space, tons of career progression opportunities, ongoing learning program, always busy and doing what I love (not staring at the clock!)

Cons

Not really a con, but you must be a lifelong learner to keep up in this industry - it's always changing. WebpageFX gives us tons of incentives to stay up-to-date!

Advice to Management

Continue empowering/challenging us to learn and grow, keep the flexible hours and work from home perks, and continue adding to our ongoing learning program!

"Love my job"

Current Employee - Internet Marketer in Harrisburg, PA

Pros

WebpageFX is a great place to work - I can honestly say I thoroughly enjoy coming into work everyday to do what I do and be around the people I work with - everyone gets along really well, and I really like everyone I work with. We have a lot of great perks - casual dress, a Happiness manager (her job is literally to make us happy), a ton of really fun events, an ongoing learning program - which is awesome - you can get really cool things like tech devices, trips, gift cards, etc.

Cons

It's a lot to learn when you first start and a super fast-paced environment - so you need to enjoy that type of environment - you are never bored (which is a plus for me, but some people might not like that there is never any downtime).

Advice to Management

I love how approachable the whole leadership team is - always available to help and provide support/guidance - so keep doing that for sure! We are growing like crazy, which is a great thing, so just continue to do your best to keep that growth continuing in a positive way.

11. "Upgraded my job, upgraded my life!"

Current Employee - Junior Internet Marketer in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - Junior Internet Marketer in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at WebpageFX (More than a year)

Pros

Incentivized continued learning program, flex start and end times, casual dress, kayaks, bikes, GOOD people, bosses that care, cool wellness program perks, you're not just an "employee" here, solid work hard/play hard vibe, company kegerator, co-workers that become best friends, happy hours, baller office space, close to fun downtown Harrisburg attractions, goal-oriented progression paths, etc.

Cons

In order to "play hard," you have to "work hard." It's definitely a give and a take and not for someone looking to just get by in their job.

Advice to Management

Don't lose that special thing that makes this place great - you make us feel like we matter and our opinions matter. It's made a lasting impact on so many of us.