- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Singapore - All Cities
- - Central
- - East
- - North
- - North-East
- - West
- - Remote
Found 9 of over 9 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (9 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 8, 2022 - Outsystems DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Many good client and projects
Late salary Overtime work Little to no senior help Agile environment that does not have real agile
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep 26, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good colleagues and good projects. Good opportunities to learn things
Pay late. Need to do multple projects and parallel handling. Stressful.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 26, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in SingaporeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The working environment is good. Especially the clients they work for is the very big one and you don't need to worry about unfortunate client projects are stopped.
The manager and management team leave the important projects to the junior developers and don't give any role mean all are the same role and there will be very hard communication whenever senior develop got job at there.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 22, 2021 - Project ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Flexible working hours. -Multi culture
-Low salary -rarely any self development
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 19, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in SingaporeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Free snacks, flexible working time, as you can come in 9-6 or 9:30am- and go off at 6:30pm, casual attire, good increment
Terrible project management, long working hours, late pay, usually by 8th, late claims, no 13th salary,Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 16, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Opportunities to work on high profile projects for established companies. A great place to learn and push myself to excel in all projects because clients and project managers do not stop on mediocre ideas. Bosses and colleagues collaborate well and open to new ideas.
Project timeline can be tight. Can be stressful too especially when you have "mental block".Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 15, 2018 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Gained experiences and iMac/ Macbook Pro
No proper project management, their management was so called agile which actually keep changing requirements, both boss and customer keep changing, double changing, no proper design, that's why schedule can delay up to 1 year plus.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 3, 2016 - Android Engineer in SingaporeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible working time Good colleagues
Pay late and low salary increment is rare
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 17, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in SingaporeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
No dress code, flexible working hour (But usually have to work from 9am to late night), open space.
Long working hour, Super Low pay, No process, Command and Conquer, Micro management, High turn over rate. Think twice, before you join.