Found 5,611 of over 6K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Wegmans Food Markets and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Dec 3, 2023Pharmacy TechnicianCurrent EmployeeBethlehem, PA
* Personable * Committment to helping * Striving for the best
* Stressful work environment * High expectations
- 5.0Dec 1, 2023CashierFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsBel Air, MD
Teaches young people ins and outs of what it means to be an employee while respecting them as students 1st.
Can get to be monotonous after many years
- 5.0Dec 1, 2023Front End AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsRochester, NY
Good coworkers, management is flexible with scheduling, easy to find someone to cover a shift, schedule is available 2 weeks in advance and won't change unless you're asked.
Even though I was supposed to be primarily working Helping Hands, they scheduled me almost entirely as a cashier for several months.
- 5.0Nov 30, 2023Produce Customer ServiceCurrent Employee
Multiple raises per year Management cares about their employees Employee appreciation every couple months Promotion potential Flexible scheduling
Some lazy co-workers Often asked to do more than you're supposed to strict company policies
Wegmans Food Markets Reviews FAQs
Wegmans Food Markets has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 5,759 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Wegmans Food Markets to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
77% of Wegmans Food Markets employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wegmans Food Markets 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.