Weidner Investment Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Weidner Investment Services Reviews

Updated Jun 6, 2017

4.5
  1. "Great Family oriented work environment"

Former Employee - Site Superintendent in Kirkland, WA

I worked at Weidner Investment Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

They are involved in your life to the extent that they never denied a reason for time off and were there when you needed them. Dean knows his staff and their contribution to the company. I was always treated as an equal never as a commodity that could be replaced with others.

Cons

The market is limited so work options out of the area you start in are not to every state. But if Alaska, Texas, Washington, Colorado and other western states are your idea of variety then this is the place to go.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, I miss you all.

Weidner Investment Services2014-12-02
  2. "Community Director"

Current Employee - Community Director in Edmonton, AB

I have been working at Weidner Investment Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A fair amount of autonomy

Cons

Not too many opportunities for advancement

Advice to Management

When you hire competent people, let them use their skills! Trust them!!I feel like we all get lumped in together regardless of skill level.

Weidner Investment Services2017-06-06
  3. "Weidner a Fantastic Place to Work and Grow!"

in Saskatoon, SK

I have been working at Weidner Investment Services

Pros

Excellent leadership from all points of management and co-workers Many opportunities for advancement within the company Weidner offers continued training and education with reimbursement opportunities, continuous training keeps you on your toes! Corporate support is great!

Cons

At times they do not put in the required capital to do necessary repairs as some of the buildings are older and need a lot of TLC! If they would put in the money it would make all the difference in the long run.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! We appreciate the encouragement and support! Look for opportunity to improve older properties to keep rentals steady, sometimes you need to spend more to earn more!

Weidner Investment Services2015-07-06