Found 668 of over 699 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits have been great for my daughter and myself" (in 128 reviews)
- "Good pay and lots of positive reinforcement" (in 40 reviews)
- "Some great people and teams" (in 24 reviews)
- "Great coworkers and many wonderful patients to work with." (in 20 reviews)
- "Salary is good but it’s hard to get a decent raise each year." (in 13 reviews)
- "Management in medical group is poor and some of them very unprofessional in their appearance and their speech!!!" (in 46 reviews)
- "Poor leadership" (in 18 reviews)
- "Most upper management is incompetent, inefficient, and ineffective." (in 12 reviews)
- "As WellSpan continues to grow, the work to continues to pile on with no acknowledgement (much less compensation) that most managers are already stretched too thin." (in 11 reviews)
- "Too much favoritism, if you're not in the click, you're not really part of the team." (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of WellSpan Health and is not affected by filters.
- 2.0Nov 19, 2023ImagingFormer Employee, more than 10 years
The health benefits are ok.
The many years I've worked for Wellspan, we went from working as one to you are the only one working this shift because we are understaffed! Healthcare has become assembly line work! You no longer can provide patient care. It's now about Wealth care!
- 3.0Nov 27, 2023Nurse ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsYork, PA
Great benefits, passionate workers that care about patients
Getting too big, losing sight of what's important, leadership making poor decisions that affect patient care.
- 4.0Oct 26, 2023Medical TechnologistCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsYork, PA
I enjoy working for WellSpan, and the people are nice. The work is rewarding as you get to positively impact people’s lives
Busy busy busy and the pay could be better
- 1.0Oct 26, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
There aren't many pros for working here. It was a great place to work. Pay Is okay but you have to fight for every cent of your raise. Management usually leaves you alone because they are to busy having relations with the other managers
Management, is toxic. The family work life isn't a thing. Communication is terrible, unless you did something wrong then you'll know about that. If you want to promote its not what you know it's who you know. Also they only care about hiring people not keeping them.
- 4.0Oct 23, 2023Physician Office AssistantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearYork, PA
The benefits are very good.
Some staff continually complain about management versus talking to them with problems.
WellSpan Health Reviews FAQs
WellSpan Health has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 699 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at WellSpan Health to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
58% of WellSpan Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated WellSpan Health 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.