Wells Fargo Reviews in Albuquerque, NM | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo CEO Allen Parker
Allen Parker
  1. "Wonderful Company"

Current Employee - Bank Teller in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Wells Fargo part-time for more than a year

Pros

This company is a great company to work for, they take care of all there employees. They also take the time to train all of there employees very well to

Cons

There are no bad cons about this company, its a great company to work for.

Wells Fargo2017-02-22
  2. "Average"

Current Employee - Personal Banker in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

PTO is definitely far above most other competition. The people that you work with on a day to day basis are great

Cons

Management is often out of touch and unless you're being promoted, don't expect much of a raise. Hiring and perks have grinded to a halt since the scandal broke.

Advice to Management

Check in more

Wells Fargo2019-03-29
  3. "Glad sales went away"

Former Employee - Personal Banker in Rio Rancho, NM

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I loved my customers. I loved helping them financially if I could .

Cons

Sales were heavily pressured. Was asked to make calls after hours if we didn't meat our quota forcing many employees to open fake accounts.

Advice to Management

Im glad sales went away. We were asked to do lots of shady stuff in order to hit "payout"

Wells Fargo2018-08-08
  4. "Teller-Wells Fargo"

Former Employee - Teller in Albuquerque, NM

I worked at Wells Fargo part-time for more than a year

Pros

This is a good introduction to the banking industry with many opportunities to move up in the company if you are willing to be a full-time employee. The pay and bonuses are good as long as you meet quarterly goals.

Cons

Upper-level management seams to care very little about lower level employees. The environment can get stressful especially when they were going through fraud scandals. The tasks get really repetitive and somewhat boring after awhile.

Wells Fargo2018-03-02

"Mortgages with WF"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros

They give you leads for the first 90 days

Cons

After the 90 days they charge you for leads. told to be there during Banking hours and provided a draw on commisions

Advice to Management

Get a clue

Wells Fargo2017-09-26

"First year was pretty good, killer benefits, ok compensation."

Current Employee - Field Service Representative in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Sign on bonus. Good benefits, 16 weeks paid paternity, vacation first year, no drug test, low supervision from managers. Get to make your own weekly schedule.

Cons

Overnight travel 4-6 nights a month. WF does not provide company car. Drive 3600 miles a month (you make out ahead if done right).

Advice to Management

Consider more than a 2.5% cap on raises. Especially for the lower end of salaries. To keep talented employees you may need to pay a bit more. (That is why I am writing this post and joining GD right now.) a

Wells Fargo2017-05-05

"Collector III"

Collector III in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Wells Fargo for more than a year

Pros

Monthly incentives. 144 hours PTO to start. Personal motivation

Cons

Calls are minutes and recorded. Monthly review based on busines uunit and not against company standard.

Advice to Management

Cut officer incentives and distribute amongst front line employees.

Wells Fargo2017-03-11

"Financial Advisor"

Former Employee - Financial Advisor in Peralta, NM

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Company is very relaxed on the brokerage side. Money making potential is unlimited. Able to set your own schedule. Easy to make 6 figures your first year

Cons

Retail side of organization has a very aggressive sales attitude. Management can be very slow in getting issues resolved and lack communication

Wells Fargo2016-02-10
  9. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Lead Teller in Rio Rancho, NM

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Wells Fargo is a wonderful place to build a career in finance. Working at branch level you qualify for quarterly bonuses which are determined by how many sales solutions are met, the number of perfect score customer service (WOW!) surveys, and also new customer relationship checking accounts. The amounts paid varies on what level is reached in sales and in wow! (Gold, silver, bronze) You are able to make bonus... payout three different ways, sales, wow, new relationships. Reach gold status in sales in wow as well as new relationship accounts you can make up to or even more than $1000 every quarter!

Cons

I currently work at an in-store location and the hours are longer. If sales goals aren't being met, managers will hover over you while working making the workday a little stressful. If you offer a product to a customer and they decline and if you don't continue to push (3 no's before you stop is the motto) the manager will try and coach you to do it differently and will basicly tell you you're offering wrong and to... follow the roadmap which is taught and you will get a yes every time. Not always true.

Advice to Management

Be more open to coaching tellers, encourage and motivate them to help the customer succeed financially rather than pushing for more sales to meet goals. It's not very helpful pushing credit products on customers who don't need them just because there is no fee if they don't use them if they're not in the position to need one or don't want one stop pushing the issue.

Wells Fargo2015-12-16

"Not what I was expecting"

Former Employee - Teller in Albuquerque, NM

I worked at Wells Fargo part-time for less than a year

Pros

The hours are great. Benefits if you work over 17 hours a week. Most customers are friendly. I got along with most of the coworkers.

Cons

Management! All they care about are the numbers. How many people can you push to sit down with a banker and sell them products? Let me cut your lunch break because you didn't get a "top box" on customer service survey and bribe you to refer more customers stuff they don't want or need.

Wells Fargo2015-12-10