I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (More than 3 years)
- Fairly comprehensive benefits
- Good opportunity to move within the company upward and laterally across the US
- Company is constantly trying to move towards excellent customer service over sales
- Manager positions lack work life balance from what I've seen
- Base pay low compared to competitors or similarly placed positions.
Advice to Management
- If you paid your top talent more, you'd keep them around longer!
- No real way to distinguish an extremely efficient hard worker from an average one.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?