Wells Fargo Reviews in Buffalo, NY | Glassdoor

Timothy J. Sloan
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "Sometimes difficult work life balance" (in 378 reviews)

• "with out the sales goals can get complacent" (in 1279 reviews)

1. "Amazing Benefits"

Former Employee - Collector III in Buffalo, NY
    Former Employee - Collector III in Buffalo, NY

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Wells Fargo has many great benefits for its employees and is very focused on personal development. I received so much encouragement from my supervisor and management over the years. Wells Fargo has a great culture of recognizing accomplishments.

Cons

The open office structure of the call center could make hearing the customer difficult at times

"Current Senior Registered Client Associate"

Current Employee - Senior Registered Client Associate in Boston, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Registered Client Associate in Boston, NY

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have a paycheck and benefits

Cons

This company does not care about the Client Associates, they are loading us with so much paperwork that we do not have time to help our FA's or clients. They don't want to hear what we have to say, there is no training available for CA's and the pay is terrible. It is really sad when a person coming into this company today will make more base pay than someone with over 10+ years experience.

Advice to Management

How about being fair to the people who go into their offices each day and give 100%; don't tell us how much you appreciate us and you don't even know who we are. You send out a birthday card signed by people who could care less about us as employees or individuals. To much middle management; I bet they all don't have to worry about paying their bills. Just a note regarding the rate chart below on work/life balance, even if you wanted and needed to work OT to get the jobs done that are required by the end of this year, you can't because this company doesn't want to pay.

3. "be careful"

Former Employee - Credit Manager in Buffalo, NY
    Former Employee - Credit Manager in Buffalo, NY

Pros

this is a good position if you want to learn the basics of the hard sell and also how to deal with unhappy customers

Cons

very disorganized in a lot of ways, they take the approach of throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks. the organization is to big to navigate in many instances.

Advice to Management

truthfully they are doing a good job because Stumpf has completed one of the largest bank mergers of all time and the corporation is stable and consistently profitable, that being said it is not a fun place to work and you do not feel a part of anything.

4. "Good company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Pros

Good company great benefits, the training is top notch. I enjoyed the people that I worked with the most !

Cons

Extremely large, has a bureaucratic environment that is not conducive to a great overall culture. They could use more work on training.

Advice to Management

Allow upper management to listen to staff more. Increase incentives to work harder for the company and produce results.

Showing 4 of 21,181 reviews