Wells Fargo Collateral Analyst Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 29, 2016

Found 4 reviews

Wells Fargo CEO Allen Parker
Allen Parker
  1. "Good place to climb the corporate ladder"

Former Employee - Collateral Analyst in Denver, CO

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ample opportunity to move up

Cons

Long vertical organization structure, low pay, highly regulated

Advice to Management

Pay good people more and they will stay

Wells Fargo2014-02-10
  2. "Collateral Analyst"

Current Employee - Collateral Analyst I in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefits and 401k matching. Low stress and a nice office building. Free Parking. There isn't much else

Cons

Very low pay, substandard managers, hard to move to different lines of business unless you already know someone, very little room to grow

Advice to Management

Find ways to identify great employees and give them the opportunity for advancement. You paid for my MBA and the odds are another company is going to reap the benefit of that degree.

Wells Fargo2016-04-29

"Very diverse company, but at times there is very little room for progression out of an entry-level position."

Collateral Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Team Leaders are very supportive and insightful when it comes to learning new things. Company Website provides a variety of different training sessions and reading materials. Overall, Its a 'safe' job. if you do what your'e supposed to, you'll probably continue having a job.

Cons

Promotions aren't very "above the board" and favoratism plays a role. I used to think that it was just the NY office, but I think its more of a everywhere in Wells thing.

Advice to Management

Pay more attention to the needs of your employees, make suggestions. Many employees would LIKE to work on a career WITHIN the company because they are happy there, but they will definitely work for another company if they were presented with a better opportunity.

Wells Fargo2011-06-27
  4. "Based on who you know, not how you perform."

Collateral Analyst in Dallas, TX

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros

A specific division of Wells Fargo once gave nice offsites and demonstrated care about its employees. It is questionable if these attributes still exist.

Cons

Other than politics, blaming others when accounts leave, and lack of senior management's direction. There are to many cons to list.

Advice to Management

Take a look at current talent and see through smoke and review mirrors. Especially when employees pursue graduate education. Try to control employees that drop f bombs in the office setting.

Wells Fargo2010-01-06