Wells Fargo Reviews in Coos Bay, OR | Glassdoor

Found 3 reviews

4.0
Wells Fargo CEO Allen Parker
Allen Parker
  1. "Lots of internal transitions"

Current Employee - Analytics Consultant in Remote, OR

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Lots of remote options, the people here are the competitive advantage

Cons

Being asked to do too much work, pay is not caught up to rolls, We've experienced a lot of change in the past 18 months - but no formal change management - everyone is just trying to get along, but floundering

Advice to Management

care for the change that is happening

Wells Fargo2018-07-18
  2. "DevOps"

Former Employee - Puppet Developer in Remote, OR

I worked at Wells Fargo for less than a year

Pros

very nice place to work. huge infrastructure. good place to have on your resume. heavy hands on of over 800 applications

Cons

No management, directions for new hires / contractors. no orientation or guidelines. require traveling alot and when you get your work done, there's no one to check the work to let us know whether it meets customer guidelines. no objective of project you working on. they just give you a task and your job is to get it done. no questions asked

Wells Fargo2017-01-24
  3. "Positive"

Former Employee - IT Project Manager in Remote, OR

I worked at Wells Fargo for more than a year

Pros

The leadership style was more direct from a technicrat perspective. Expectations were very clear and appreciated. People were trated fairly and supported as needed when needed. Joining the team one needs to learn quickly the protocols and rules for all communincation and especially for team meetings. This is always the case for understanding the culture the team dynamics. I have no concerns with this style of leadership.

Cons

Leadership could be very direct in public meetings toward an individual or individuals. Some team members took it personally. Soft skills in interpersonal public conversation and needs a little work.

Advice to Management

At this point I believe the team is very effective within the framework and the leadership style that is in place. I would recomend during the onboarding proces of new team members that it be made clear with no ambiguity that the norms, team dynamics and performanc expectations are clear and understood. One example you better be prepared for the daily readiness call and have all of your facts ready and correct! I agree...

Wells Fargo2015-05-02