Wells Fargo Credit Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo CEO Timothy J. Sloan
Timothy J. Sloan

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Not much of a work/life balance (in 348 reviews)

• Management and sales goals are hard to achieve (in 1233 reviews)

1. "Best environment workforce & workplace"

Former Employee - Credit Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Credit Representative in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

When I first started as a temp-to-full at Wells Fargo Corporate Office in the Bay Area, my team worked very well together as well as being very efficient while working together.

Cons

Around 2010, Under new Management, hours were cut back to 32 from 40+ per week. then to part time of 24, hours and benefit cuts. Finally about 40% of the company's positions were outsourced overseas. I myself was involved in a motorcycle accident and received the following week a notice that in review (and not related to my accident) that my position would be eliminated and that I could re-apply for other positions in sales or to a branch, which usually started off as a teller position.

Advice to Management

respectfully I understand it is in the higher offices decision of the firm of most banking industries to chose to outsource work; for more profits, for the stock holders, but I also find that laws are not enforced in the US to penalize corporations who were given lower tax brackets in place of their overhead fees for hiring US workers while headquartered in the US. I feel it is necessary to bring back these positions to US branches, which includes all other banking institutions and not just Wells Fargo. But I have to say I enjoyed my time with great management and staff in the first years.