Wells Fargo Reviews in Hayward, CA | Glassdoor

Found 4 reviews

3.7
Wells Fargo CEO Allen Parker
Allen Parker
  1. "I love my job and am a customer here as we'll I wouldn't go anywhere else."

Current Employee - Teller in Hayward, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best reasons to work here Are the people they definitely push you to be your best at all times

Cons

sales quotas Are very important and a lot if pressure is put on us to meet them

Wells Fargo2014-10-20
  2. "Fast paced and a lot of room for growth on the platform side of the bank."

Current Employee - Personal Banker I in Hayward, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are full benefits, pretty flexible in scheduling, hours of operation are great, and great face to face interaction with customers!

Cons

None at the moment. Everything at Wells Fargo is pretty good. I've heard many cons against their sales tactics, but I've never felt pushed to hit quotas under my management. I've wanted to hit sales quotas on my own to make more money.

Wells Fargo2015-12-10
  3. "Teller"

Current Employee - Teller in Hayward, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo part-time for less than a year

Pros

The career growth is great. It offers employee recognition and management will sit down and talk to you to really figure out what you want. There are some positive side to the fact that it is a sales driven job. Everyone are professional and its just a great environment to work at.

Cons

Sporadic daily goals, sometimes they want you to focus on sales and sometimes they want you to focus on key driver metrics. They want you to do prompt service and there is only one way to do it, there is no other way! Management will really be on you if you do not follow rules and regulations. When there is large volume of customer and they want you to do all things or else you will be evaluated.

Wells Fargo2015-10-10

"good place to work, but bad politics."

Lead Teller in Hayward, CA

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros

advancement is quick. although they say you have to commit to 1 year in your title, depending on your manager, you can get promoted in less than a year. to be eligible for your quarterly bonus, it's not hard to meet (if you're teller, lead teller, or service manager). as an employee for 3 years, i always received some incentive every quarter. systems are user-friendly. PTO requests are easily granted if you give an advance notice to management. you go through extensive training for ANY position (yes, there are training centers).

Cons

don't expect to much when it comes to getting your annual raise. it's pennies. this company is all politics. life at wells fargo is easier if you "know somebody." strict management. you'll get a write-up for almost anything - attendance, out-of-balancing, losses, etc. just be careful to avoid all that. since 2006, wells fargo has changed their saturday hours from 9AM-4PM to 9AM-6PM. say goodbye to your weekend of freedom. hiring process has changed. interviews are not done at the actual banking center that you want to work for, it's held at the corporate office along with 10-12 other candidates wanting the same position as you conducted by the recruiter. management doesn't even get to interview "the new hire."

Wells Fargo2010-03-08