Wells Fargo Marketing Analyst Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 8 reviews

3.6
Wells Fargo CEO Allen Parker
Allen Parker
  1. "Very interesting each year"

Market Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros

Time Flexibility is one of the greatest parts of working at wells fargo. There is never a feeling of being burnt out from overwork. Great leadership from those that will mentor you especially with those entry level jobs. Relaxed setting that allows you to do your best work.

Cons

At wells Fargo you get very little pay as you promote from within. After a while you get the feeling that you need to leave the company even if you were happy in order to get a better salary.

Advice to Management

Make sure you pay your employees a fair wage so that good talent stays at Wells Fargo. Other than that the company is great at finding good fits for their ambitious employees.

Wells Fargo2012-01-31
  2. "Finance"

Current Contractor - Capital Markets Analyst in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Wells Fargo for more than a year

Pros

Growth, opportunity, challenge, projects, team work,

Cons

some management teams are not effective as the others

Wells Fargo2017-09-03
  3. "Solid Company"

Current Employee - Capital Markets Analyst in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good pay for my geographic location. Overall enjoy the corporate environment here in my department personally.

Cons

Can be difficult to move within the company considering the numbers of job postings within my department. Strong competition even for associate who are tenured.

Advice to Management

Improve training

Wells Fargo2017-06-21
  4. "The group was great, but the manager I had was out to get me fired without helping me succeed from the date of hire."

Marketing Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

The people that work there are generally nice and helpful.

Cons

If you get on the wrong side of people you work with they will do what it takes to get rid of you. I was there for only 4 months because of the people I worked directly with. My boss could not help me do my job and quickly made me an enemy. I think my situation would have been different had I worked with another group.

Advice to Management

Make sure to pick the right people in management. if employees are terminated or resign quickly, it might not be the employee that is the problem.

Wells Fargo2012-04-28

"A culture of mediocrity"

Marketing Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

There is work life balance.

Cons

"Where dreams come to die." A culture of mediocre work and achievement. Collaboration is nonexistent. Overachievers that are promoted are rewarded with a 2-3% increase in pay.

Advice to Management

Identify fast track employees who desire to work harder then the norm and reward them.

Wells Fargo2011-04-27

"average population"

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Working at Wells Fargo means job security and various professional supports. However, there aren't much exciting career opportunities to go around.

Cons

The career advancement is stagnant and there are incompetent people stayed around.

Advice to Management

Focus on not only manage people, but also cultivate people.

Wells Fargo2010-07-14

"West Coast laid back company"

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Laid back culture, ability to work remotely and take time off when necessary. low stress environment

Cons

Selection process is not very selective. You get a mix of intelligent workers, and not so intelligent. Company structure is not centralized, lots of redundancy in work.

Advice to Management

Employees who perform better than others should be paid accordingly.

Wells Fargo2010-04-28

"Wells Fargo; Take it or Leave It"

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros

Large, well established company with many opportunities to try different jobs within the financial industry. Benefits and PTO are generous, and are very comparable, if not better, than most companies.

Cons

Long standing, established business means processes and people who are inflexible. Each business unit is its own entity, and leads to turf wars, and the inability to communicate between divisions. This leads to redundant work, and horrible customer relations management. Management leads with a cavalier attitude, and manages from the top down. New ideas or dissent is frowned upon.

Advice to Management

Fewer attitudes, such as "We're Wells Fargo, we can do what we want, and you are not important". As an employee, this is how I felt about Senior Management. The head of a business unit told the 10% of employees who were dissatisfied during the last survey to "find a new job".

Wells Fargo2008-06-11