Wells Fargo Reviews in Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo CEO Timothy J. Sloan
Timothy J. Sloan

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "Work/life balance can be non existent depending on your business line" (in 362 reviews)

• "sales goals were a major part of the job" (in 1264 reviews)

1. "The best company I ever worked for!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Wells Fargo. I worked for Wells for nearly 5 years. I went through many significant changes during my time with Wells; not only were the changes relevant professionally, but there were major personal struggles and growth during that time as well. I was able to utilize many different benefits Wells Fargo offers: the tuition reimbursement program, short-term disability, singing in the choir in Minneapolis, the volunteer program-Junior Achievement Finance Park, several different employee recognition programs, and many other programs which provided a fulfilling work environment.

Cons

As with any work environment, there can be tension and issues that arise between employees. I found that my particular department was a breeding ground for negative issues and cliques. These problems, however, are common everywhere.

2. "Almost no employee perks, for such a profitable company"

Current Employee - Research/Remediation Analyst in Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN
    Current Employee - Research/Remediation Analyst in Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good amount of PTO, 401k match, paid volunteer time and a fair amount of job security within home mortgage organization

Cons

If you don't work in a "profit" team (sales, etc), we receive little to no employee perks. Little things like a catered lunch or team building event no longer exist after the economic crisis.

3. "Great place to work, with good opportunities"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant II in Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN
    Current Employee - Implementation Consultant II in Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Wells Fargo is a great place to work for many reasons. They have great training, good values and care about their employees and customers.

Cons

If I had to give one con to wells fargo. It would be the pay, the vacation is very generous but the pay is not competive for the industry in my opinion.

Advice to Management

none

Showing 3 of 20,371 reviews