I have been working at Wells Fargo (More than 5 years)
- new positions always open. never have to wait long to move to an in branch role such as lead teller, personal banker, etc.
- decent starting pay compared to other industries
- hard to move up the corporate ladder after branch manager. requires a lot of brown nosing
- wayyy too many politics. doing your job well isn't usually enough.
- crazy sales pressure
- pretty terrible pay after personal banker
Advice to Management
Care about your employees and their living conditions. There's no work/life balance, and the wages for branch employees are extremely low for how much you ask of them.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?