FilterSoftware Development Engineer
I worked at Wells Fargo as a contractor (More than a year)
- much to do, won't be bored
- friendly team and management
- many group huddles so everyone is on the same page
- lots of DIY resources on the intranet to enhance tech skills
- very large corporation and entry level or associate level corporate workers are barely recognized beyond their name for the first year
- severely lacking transparency from management about company decisions
- no heads up where managers should probably share need to know items with their staff
- no place for advancement unless you have put in 5 years
- ambition to learn is not appreciated
- also, there is a pending class action lawsuit for unethical business practices that is just brushed under the rug. ya...great morals there.
Advice to Management
- stop making the corporate feel worse than it already is with your cheap bureaucratic dialog; it gives folks false hope and makes them trust you when you don't deserve it in the slightest.
- this isn't a car dealership; quit using sales tactics on your employees to steal their ideas and turn around and axe them when you're done with them
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?