Cover image for Wesley Financial Group

Finance

9d

a

Commercial Customer Service Representative

What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.

7 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "CEO is abrasive, rude, confrontational, and extremely arrogant,(in 6 reviews)
  • "Management also changes processes and procedures weekly without telling the employees then reviews the employees work negatively when expectations aren’t met.(in 4 reviews)
  • "He wears a BLM shirt around his massive house while the company is doing massive layoffs.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Constant change, no job security(in 3 reviews)
  • "like environment, while continuously firing people due to a reduction in workforce and completely lacking the transparency in which they say they’re giving.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Wesley Financial Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best Employer Around!

Nov 27, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company has the absolute best people that you will find ANYWHERE, hands down. Management listens and truly cares about the employee. Lost of flexibility and growth for the future. Fast-paced and interesting given the fact that you are helping real people who need your help!

Cons

No real con. The challenge I see is that in this market with things moving as quickly as they do, employees have to be able to pivot so the company can meet people where they are and growth can continue.

2. 4.0

Nov 16, 2022 - Accounts Receivable Specialist in Franklin, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Growing small business - Meaningful work - Promotion from within

Cons

- Commute, if applicable - Technology systems need updating/streamlining - Opportunity to develop relationships between departmentd

3. Join the Wesley Financial Group team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

I love WFG

Nov 15, 2022 - Resolution Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people I work with make the workload well worth it! The company atmosphere is unlike anywhere I have worked before. Everyone is positive and ready to kick timeshare butt!

Cons

The workload is a little heavy.

5. 5.0

Good company- GREAT people

Nov 9, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome place to work! So glad I joined the team. Great opportunity to make lots of money. I feel very supported by my peers and managers. Flexible work schedule and family oriented. Lots of fun company events and a great sense of unity!

Cons

I don't have any yet

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Poor Communication

Nov 21, 2022 - Resolution Specialist in Franklin, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

They really do pay well.

Cons

Over worked, they change core things about the position on a whim (WFH to in office, told on Friday that it's mandatory to be in office with little notice), management is hit or miss, awful communication, they have lost the desire to make sure the team is happy because so many clients are unhappy. Clients are unhappy because their is so much turnover. This is a cycle they will have to figure out how to break. They dissolve positions and create positions so often that I would have no desire to move up in the company in fear of losing my job.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee

People oriented

Nov 1, 2022 - Customer Service Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

All about family work balance

Cons

No time off for family balance

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Rewarding place to work, good culture

Oct 30, 2022 - Vice President in Franklin, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get that feeling of genuinely helping people. The timeshares are often causing a lot of stress and pain in their lives and Wesley Financial Group is able to alleviate that ... Lot of good, hard working people here. Pay and benefits are good too.

Cons

It can be a long commute if you don't live near Franklin.

9. 5.0

Absolutely awesome

Oct 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Positive environment, always something engaging going on

Cons

Very fast paced at times, and always changing. These cons are what I would assume someone would need to know before getting into this company, not necessarily a real con. For the right person it’s completely fine. I love it, but some people may have trouble adjusting.

10. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Down hill

Nov 12, 2022 - Vice President
    Business Outlook

Pros

Money and some of the people I work for are great and have become mystery best friends. Watching CEO lose his mind when employees write real reviews instead of when were forced to make them positive.

Cons

Leadership. They need help badly! You can tell that nobody knows where the ship is going and everyone contradicts each other. We are told one thing one week and the next its completely different. We are in this "war" yet no actions are being done to help get us through it. Same horrible meetings with being told we suck and an automated system can do our job cheaper and better. Yea, good luck with that. He fired our President last year who best leader ever and then multiple others without really realizing their true impact to the organization, so now we are failing badly!

11. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

This company is a circus

Nov 7, 2022 - Qualifications Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

The only thing I liked about this company were my co workers.

Cons

-Inconsistent.. they would change up the rules and functions any given day. Very stressful -Mandatory OT: 46 hours the week before a holiday AND the week after… makes no sense to make up 12 extra hours for an 8 hour day. If you don’t work OT then they take it out of your PTO, which might I add is NO PTO. Pressured to work 7 days a week. Not good at work life balance

Viewing 1 - 10 of 167 Reviews
</>Embed

Wesley Financial Group Reviews FAQs

Wesley Financial Group has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 168 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Wesley Financial Group to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 39% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Wesley Financial Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Wesley Financial Group. This rating has improved by 13% over the last 12 months.

58% of Wesley Financial Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wesley Financial Group 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Wesley Financial Group to be benefits, culture, coworkers and the cons to be management, career development, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Wesley Financial Group Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Wesley Financial Group? Share Your Experiences

Reviews by Job Title

Wesley Financial Group Photos

+ Add Photo
Wesley Financial Group photo of: Director of HR
Wesley Financial Group photo of: Wesley Financial Group, LLC is a leader in the timeshare cancellation industry.
Wesley Financial Group photo of: Did you know we are ranked #1 by women in Financial Services to work for via InHerSight?
Wesley Financial Group photo of: Wesley Financial GroupWesley Financial Group Qualification Specialists help timeshare owners learn about the timeshare cancellation process.
Wesley Financial Group photo of: Wesley Financial Group Vice Presidents help timeshare owners develop a plan to cancel their timeshare contracts that the owners were lied to and misled into purchasing.

Expert Career Advice

How to Negotiate Your Salary

A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve

How to Write a Resume

Write a Resume Recruiters Can't Resist

Glassdoor has 168 Wesley Financial Group reviews submitted anonymously by Wesley Financial Group employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Wesley Financial Group is right for you.