- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Tennessee
- - Nashville, TN Area
- - Nashville, TN
- - Franklin, TN
- - Brentwood, TN
- - Georgia
- - Gainesville, GA Area
- - Gainesville, GA
- - Nevada
- - Las Vegas, NV Area
- - Las Vegas, NV
Found 167 of over 168 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "CEO is abrasive, rude, confrontational, and extremely arrogant," (in 6 reviews)
- "Management also changes processes and procedures weekly without telling the employees then reviews the employees work negatively when expectations aren’t met." (in 4 reviews)
- "He wears a BLM shirt around his massive house while the company is doing massive layoffs." (in 3 reviews)
- "Constant change, no job security" (in 3 reviews)
- "like environment, while continuously firing people due to a reduction in workforce and completely lacking the transparency in which they say they’re giving." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Wesley Financial Group and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 27, 2022 - Sales AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This company has the absolute best people that you will find ANYWHERE, hands down. Management listens and truly cares about the employee. Lost of flexibility and growth for the future. Fast-paced and interesting given the fact that you are helping real people who need your help!
No real con. The challenge I see is that in this market with things moving as quickly as they do, employees have to be able to pivot so the company can meet people where they are and growth can continue.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 16, 2022 - Accounts Receivable Specialist in Franklin, TNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Growing small business - Meaningful work - Promotion from within
- Commute, if applicable - Technology systems need updating/streamlining - Opportunity to develop relationships between departmentd
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 15, 2022 - Resolution SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people I work with make the workload well worth it! The company atmosphere is unlike anywhere I have worked before. Everyone is positive and ready to kick timeshare butt!
The workload is a little heavy.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 9, 2022 - SalesRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Awesome place to work! So glad I joined the team. Great opportunity to make lots of money. I feel very supported by my peers and managers. Flexible work schedule and family oriented. Lots of fun company events and a great sense of unity!
I don't have any yet
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 21, 2022 - Resolution Specialist in Franklin, TNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They really do pay well.
Over worked, they change core things about the position on a whim (WFH to in office, told on Friday that it's mandatory to be in office with little notice), management is hit or miss, awful communication, they have lost the desire to make sure the team is happy because so many clients are unhappy. Clients are unhappy because their is so much turnover. This is a cycle they will have to figure out how to break. They dissolve positions and create positions so often that I would have no desire to move up in the company in fear of losing my job.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Nov 1, 2022 - Customer Service AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
All about family work balance
No time off for family balance
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 30, 2022 - Vice President in Franklin, TNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You get that feeling of genuinely helping people. The timeshares are often causing a lot of stress and pain in their lives and Wesley Financial Group is able to alleviate that ... Lot of good, hard working people here. Pay and benefits are good too.
It can be a long commute if you don't live near Franklin.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 14, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Positive environment, always something engaging going on
Very fast paced at times, and always changing. These cons are what I would assume someone would need to know before getting into this company, not necessarily a real con. For the right person it’s completely fine. I love it, but some people may have trouble adjusting.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 12, 2022 - Vice PresidentRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Money and some of the people I work for are great and have become mystery best friends. Watching CEO lose his mind when employees write real reviews instead of when were forced to make them positive.
Leadership. They need help badly! You can tell that nobody knows where the ship is going and everyone contradicts each other. We are told one thing one week and the next its completely different. We are in this "war" yet no actions are being done to help get us through it. Same horrible meetings with being told we suck and an automated system can do our job cheaper and better. Yea, good luck with that. He fired our President last year who best leader ever and then multiple others without really realizing their true impact to the organization, so now we are failing badly!Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 7, 2022 - Qualifications SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The only thing I liked about this company were my co workers.
-Inconsistent.. they would change up the rules and functions any given day. Very stressful -Mandatory OT: 46 hours the week before a holiday AND the week after… makes no sense to make up 12 extra hours for an 8 hour day. If you don’t work OT then they take it out of your PTO, which might I add is NO PTO. Pressured to work 7 days a week. Not good at work life balanceContinue reading
Wesley Financial Group Reviews FAQs
Wesley Financial Group has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 168 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Wesley Financial Group to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 39% over the last 12 months.
58% of Wesley Financial Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wesley Financial Group 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.