West Chester Golf & Country Club Reviews | Glassdoor

4.0
CEO

1. "Great Experience"

I worked at West Chester Golf & Country Club part-time

Pros

The staff makes this place great, but also challenging at times. The members are, for the most part, great.. they can make your day great or try to ruin it... but that is true in any restaurant environment. I loved my experience and am very glad I was there for 2 years.

Cons

Lack of communication from management to staff and even from management to management positions. Can be really frustrating to deal with/hear about.

Advice to Management

Talk to each other! Be nice to each other. Give each other a chance. Seriously- life isn't so bad. Encourage each other instead of knocking each other down.

2. "Great Country Club to belong to"

Current Employee - Sous Chef in West Chester, PA
    Current Employee - Sous Chef in West Chester, PA

I have been working at West Chester Golf & Country Club full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great staff and member base. Everyone is knowledgable about their position and everyone is friendly and outgoing. The members are some very nice people and are always willing to help. Charity functions are held there and a lot of money is raised for those who need it.

Cons

It can get very hot, and the hours can be long when their are functions going on. Some of the equipment could use a refresh as well.

Advice to Management

Listen to the staff