West Coast Dental Appointment Coordinator Reviews | Glassdoor

Farhad Manavi
  1. "Appointment Coordinator"

Current Employee - Appointment Coordinator in Riverside, CA

I have been working at West Coast Dental

Pros

I have been with West Coast Dental in Riverside for approximately 5 months and I can honestly say say this is the absolute best environment I've ever worked in. The staff here are all wonderful and helpful! I came in not knowing much about the dental world and they were all so patient with me and taught me so much. We have a wonderful office manager, Aide, who goes above and beyond to make sure our office is a pleasure...

Cons

I really have nothing bad to say

Advice to Management

Keep up the awesome work!!

West Coast Dental2019-03-22

April 5, 2019Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to know you are enjoying your experience here.

2. "Review"

Current Employee - Appointment Coordinator in Monrovia, CA

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time for less than a year

Pros

I’m gaining a lot of experience and knowledge, and I enjoy doing so with the people I work with !

Cons

No overtime or extra days to add when needed

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work !

West Coast Dental2019-03-11

March 13, 2019Social Media Coordinator

The world of business survives less on leadership skills and more on the commitment and dedication of passionate employees. Thank you for your hard work and sincere feedback, your input is significantly appreciated

3. "Employee experience"

Former Employee - Appointment Coordinator

I worked at West Coast Dental full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Really happy with my office Covina. My manager is great she is really tentative not only to me but to my coworkers . I really come to work really excited for a great day. I’ve worked for the company in the past and I have always had a good experience with west coast dental.

Cons

Just late hour shifts including Saturday

Advice to Management

More lunches please to keep your staff happy lol

West Coast Dental2019-03-08
  4. "Amazing people and place"

Current Employee - Appointment Coordinator in Santa Clarita, CA

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have been working for west coast for 11years now I have met great people and made amazing friends I'm so happy to work here so many years at canyon dental group my manager is nice and supports me and my regional talks to me and helps me when I have questions when he visits

Cons

None right now i like it here

Advice to Management

Better systems to call patients

West Coast Dental2019-03-04

March 13, 2019Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We want you to know that your review has been received. Also, that your feedback provides great value to the company.

5. "Great company"

Current Employee - Appointment Coordinator in Torrance, CA

I have been working at West Coast Dental

Pros

Great opportunity for growth within the Company and awesome staff.

Cons

Some downsides would be the patient wait time.

Advice to Management

Awesome work

West Coast Dental2016-12-21

February 13, 2019Social Media Coordinator

6. "Appointment Coordinator"

Current Employee - Appointment Coordinator in Buena Park, CA

I have been working at West Coast Dental full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really enjoy working for this company thus far. The company offers you great benefits including discounted dental services, 401k, medical/vision insurance. Many incentives are offered on a monthly basis and recognition for your hard work doesn't go unoticed. I truly feel valued and enjoy my job.

Cons

At times, we can have hectic days to due being short staffed but unfortunately, high volume of patients are unpredictable nor expected. Adapting to a fast pace envoirnment is essential to maintaining the office running smoothly.

Advice to Management

Effective commuication is always a key. Having an open door policy with employees is very important to ensure employees feel comfortable expressing any issues or concerns when necessary. Luckily, this component is enforced allowing any employee to speak to someone in management when necessary.

West Coast Dental2016-04-21

June 22, 2016Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your review! We truly value the feedback and believe that listening to that feedback from our employees and acting upon it, is the key to ensuring a happy workforce! We hope that you continue taking advantage of the open door policy! Thank you, Your Recruiting Team

Found 6 reviews