KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

West Coast Dental Reviews

Updated May 19, 2022

Found 442 of over 447 reviews

4.3
West Coast Dental President Dr. Payam Sohrab (no image)
Dr. Payam Sohrab

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "West Coast offers great benefits and a secure place to work .(in 27 reviews)
  • "The staff is great and helpful they will train you and will continue to ask how are you doing .(in 16 reviews)
  • "Everyone is very nice and always willing to go the extra step to help you or answer questions.(in 12 reviews)
  • "The pay is good.(in 12 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of West Coast Dental and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Amazing

Apr 29, 2022 - Call Center Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some pros working here at West Coast Dental are our new management. Great opportunities to learn and grow.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons.

2. 5.0

Working for corporate

Mar 31, 2022 - Dental Team RDA in Corona, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been working as a RDA for the past 20 years, mostly in private practices till I got hired by West Cost Dental in 2021. First of all you get the chance to work with different doctors and dental members! If you’re enthusiastic and open minded, you’ll learn a lot of things in a very short time. First comes first, patient is the priority in this fast past environment. If you’re dedicated and willing to learn on a daily basis, this is the best place for you. In my years of working experience, if you’re willing to grow, advance your career and be on top of your game with all the benefits company offers you, this is your best shot. Special thanks to my understanding manager Rosie, from Corona, Lucy, the regional manager, Dr. Cabrera and Ray from Hemet location who are the most dedicated people I’ve met in the company on my journey… thank you!

Cons

None! It’s all up to you, how you want to be treated.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

AMAZING !!!

Apr 29, 2022 - Call Center Representative in Artesia, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a lot of opportunity for growth, We are under new management and I love that they are willing to help us better our flaws and become better as a team.

Cons

I have yet to come across a con.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

Apr 29, 2022 - Call Center Representative in Artesia, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

New management in call center is great! So many opportunities to grow. Management is constantly encouraging agents to learn more and to do better. LOVE the environment!

Cons

none I can think of at the moment

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Decent place

May 5, 2022 - Corporate Employee in Artesia, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The owners are caring! They used to care about their employees more

Cons

The force you to write positive reviews on Glassdoor. Toxic work place. I’ve recorded the way they speak to us to take to the labor board. They refuse to pay COVID pay.

6. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good Company

Apr 10, 2022 - Front Desk Receptionist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- They have a group that will help verify insurances -Friendly staff you can work with -there is oppurtunity for growth (you just have to keep asking for it)

Cons

There's alot of miscommunication with the call center and they aggressivley scheduling patients on all hours of the day including during the blocked off lunch hours, makes it difficult when we have to constantly have to fix the appointments with no information added or phone numbers collected to communicate with them before they arrive.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best DSO

Mar 30, 2022 - Office Manager in Rialto, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company invests in its employees growth. They promote from within. There are lines of communication open between upper management and executives. This is the only company I've worked for that the C.E.O. of the company acknowledges people on a first name basis. There is an open door policy here and you really feel a sense of involvement. Great partnerships.

Cons

Staffing shortages. Kaiser plan was dropped.

8. 5.0

awesome environment

Apr 27, 2022 - Call Center Agent in Artesia, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

very friendly staff always willing to help out.

Cons

none at the current time.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fun startup-ish culture with bottom-up innovation

Jan 27, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer - Frontend in Santa Monica, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Talented team and rapidly growing / dynamic team culture -Lot of room to grow and take ownership -Great upper management that tries to involve you with their vision, inspiration, initiatives, and goals, so you feel invested and excited about the projects -Young tech stack, so you will be involved or can grow out the tech stack to the latest yourself

Cons

-Transitioning existing systems into latest technologies requires a lot of work -Loss of communication as the team grew (both internal and cross-functional) -Core product is not tech itself, so proper project budgeting, accurate timelines, and successfully getting ROI on projects are vital yet challenging but also what makes it fun, in a way -Ever changing team dynamics & management -Benefits

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

My experience at West Coast

Mar 30, 2022 - Front Office Manager in Corona, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great company staff is friendly and helpful. As an OM there is always challenges and is great to have the support from your regional manager to help and guide you. So far I have had a great experience and looking forward to many years.

Cons

I really don’t have any cons with the company. Great company to learn and grow.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 442 Reviews

West Coast Dental Reviews FAQs

West Coast Dental has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 447 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at West Coast Dental to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, West Coast Dental employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at West Coast Dental. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

87% of West Coast Dental employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated West Coast Dental 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at West Coast Dental to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be culture .

Popular Careers with West Coast Dental Job Seekers