The latest conversations about Healthcare
What is your w2 salary for full time positions? I was recently offered $85k for a position in MD. I am questioning if that is reasonable with the rate of inflation. According to Google, which I don’t quite trust, the median salary for a therapist in USA over 100k in 2023.
Got a burning question about West Coast Dental? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with West Coast Dental employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "West Coast offers great benefits and a secure place to work ." (in 22 reviews)
- "The staff is great and helpful they will train you and will continue to ask how are you doing ." (in 18 reviews)
- "The pay is good." (in 17 reviews)
- "Fiorella is an amazing manager who takes good care of her employees and making sure they’re happy." (in 15 reviews)
- "Everyone is very nice and always willing to go the extra step to help you or answer questions." (in 14 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of West Coast Dental and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 496 of over 501 reviews
Updated Aug 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWDec 15, 2022Admin AssistantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearArtesia, CA
Happy environment, management tries hard to make it a good and happy work place. I see that effort they do to make it exciting to come to work.
Nothing for cons everything is good.
West Coast Dental Reviews FAQs
West Coast Dental has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 501 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at West Coast Dental to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
78% of West Coast Dental employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated West Coast Dental 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.