Western Metals Recycling Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated November 5, 2018

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Excellent Management and Opportunities to Grow"

I have been working at Western Metals Recycling full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Working for Western Metals has been one of the most positive experiences in my life.

The culture here is excellent. People are fantastic to work with and I have made some of my best friends working at this organisation.

The management team is second to none. They are excellent in at giving young employee challenging but rewarding opportunities to help further their careers.

Cons

The biggest con is having a hard time hiring young talent. We need younger professionals to continue to fill our pipeline as new management opportunities are always popping up

Advice to Management

Continue to lead with positivity and encouragement and continue to give young talent opportunities to excel and succeed.

2. "Diverse, Engaging, Challenging"

I have been working at Western Metals Recycling full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Constant growth, change, and movement toward career goals. Working for this company has helped develop my professional business skills as well as my personal life skills because of the constant challenge to raise the bar and strive for better services.

Cons

No cons! Western Metals Recycling has a great company culture!