Westhill Consulting & Employment Reviews | Glassdoor

Westhill Consulting & Employment Reviews

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Westhill Consulting and Employment"

Current Freelancer - Consultant in Argentine, MI
    Current Freelancer - Consultant in Argentine, MI

I have been working at Westhill Consulting & Employment (More than 3 years)

Pros

Being with Westhill Consulting and Employment is like having an extended family. When you sign up for them, they take care of you, get in constant communication with you until you get settled in your new job and give you tips on how to enhance your job skills.

Cons

Aside from the fact that one of their agents is good looking (yeah I meant that but unfortunately, I am already married), professional people but fun to work with, they are absolutely people with ethics and morals. During the interview, they really put into details where I am good at, or what I really want to suit me for my job. They really assure quality filtering.

Advice to Management

Westhill Consulting and Employment is a group of professional and well-working people. I would definitely recommend them to other people.

2. "Westhill Consulting and Employment for New Graduates"

Current Employee - Consultant in Maitland, New South Wales (Australia)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Maitland, New South Wales (Australia)

I have been working at Westhill Consulting & Employment full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was a new graduate when I stumbled upon Westhill Consulting and Employment. I never had any experience with personal job hunting before so I tried the safer approach: online application. I tried to find a site which can help me with my employment. I just typed consulting and employment in Google and their website came up. I then tried it and submitted my resume. It wasn’t long before someone called me up and scheduled an interview.

Cons

Although Westhill staff is a little bit stiff for me and very professional, I am always thankful to them for finding a suitable job for me. I am now happy with my job where I have been employed for almost two years.

Advice to Management

I really want to show gratitude for all the help that you have given me. I have referred you to my friends and told them to write a review for you as well. I know that when I explore another job someday, I can trust you guys.

"Jobless? Talk to Westhill Consulting and Employment"

Current Employee - Consultant in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I have been working at Westhill Consulting & Employment full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Westhill Consulting and Employment was first introduced to me by my friends who graduated the same year that I did. But during that time I had just accepted a job offer so I declined the idea of checking the website that time.
    But then again in the long run as I was dealing with the same routine everyday I got completely bored. i was in a contractor position that didn't challenge me. It feels stagnant, the culture did not value professional development, and there were some strange dynamics/politics going on. But that was not what is important here now.
    Serendipitously, an agent from Westhill Consulting and Employment called me to follow up around this time, so I listened and gave it a shot.
    They have found an opportunity at one company that they thought I could be a good fit for. They asked me if I could visit their office for an interview. They interviewer was simply the best and made me feel at ease.
    He asked questions about my experience and what I was looking for in my next position, and she got a feel for my personality so she could assess whether it would mesh with the company. He was really accommodating. I never felt intimidated at any point, friendly yet the professionalism was still there.

Cons

Then things moved very smoothly and quickly after that, I can’t believe I didn’t go for then sooner. It feels like I wasted time working for something I’m not happy about. Heir dedication to their job is remarkable. The speed at which everything happened is probably one of the best things about them. It illustrates how hard and well Westhill Consulting and Employment are well deserving of a credit, respect and worthiness in the business. They are really up to the benefit of their client, they won’t stop until things are done and you are satisfied.
    Through the whole process and even now, Westhill Consulting keeps in touch and is always available and ready to help. Now we are talking about customer service huh! This is exactly the reason why I recommend this to every person I know.
    If you've been applying to places left and right but can't seem to get your foot in the door, get in touch with Westhill Consulting and Employment. Not only will they open doors for you, they will give you the scoop on the company you're interviewing with and coach you through the entire process.

Advice to Management

Now here I am more that satisfied with my job now. I do not feel like I am working, no stress and all maybe because I just love what I do now. Thanks a lot to Westhill Consulting and Employment. http://www.westhillconsulting-career.com/blog/

"Find your dream job together with Westhilll Consulting and Employment"

Current Employee - Consultant in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I have been working at Westhill Consulting & Employment full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Westhill Consulting and employment is a well established and highly professional organization offering all round support to those looking for a job and companies looking for employees. Since I graduated from college, I have an ongoing relationship since 2010 and has successfully placed me in two roles that have provided me with security, opportunity for career and personal growth as well as life long friends.
    They interview and assess each candidate thoroughly and only offer those that are relevant. They will sure to make the whole experience easy and comfortable. They also support the job seeker aside from companies and work places that they wanted to get hired.
    What I like about Westhill Consulting and Employment is it has dynamic Facebook and Website presence and list current job placements on an ongoing basis. You will love them because they are approachable, quick to respond to any correspondence and a life long professional friend I can turn to for advice.

Cons

I always go online to search for jobs on various job hunting websites but I find Westhill Consulting. What I like about them is that they are very easy to navigate, very user friendly. They are always updated, there are new jobs listed each time on the website. Plus one more very important thing, they have easy buttons for you to upload your resume and cover letters.
    Westhill Consulting team assisted me in my latest job search. When I went there personally, I had the best experience. They were extremely efficient, well organized and reliable. They had provided me with exceptional customer service, they were very friendly yet they still showed professionalism and commitment in finding me a job. Their expertise stood out from other recruitment agencies. I especially love the one who interviewed me, his calm nature and helpfulness made the interviewing process to be less nerve racking. I appreciate all that they have done for me. I could not have asked for better service from Westhill Consulting.
    Unlike so many recruitment agents out there he actually showed interest in me as a person as well as my career development. So all in all it was an incredible experience, very professional, well informed, helpful and concise advice, found me the perfect role to suit my skills and experience. I highly recommend any service he can provide through his recruitment business.

Advice to Management

Westhill Consulting and Employment, you are definitely a cut above the rest. Many thanks for providing me with such a personal, professional and positive experience.

"Westhill Consulting & Employment"

Former Employee - Consultant in Maiden Newton, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Consultant in Maiden Newton, England (UK)

I worked at Westhill Consulting & Employment part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

An exceptional careers organization efficiently connecting education and training with employment.

Cons

Nothing to say but i had a great time

Advice to Management

A meaningful career equals a meaningful life. Many people go to work every single day even if they do not like their jobs but they still go anyway. It strongly affects your entire life trough destructive feelings and as a consequence it can give a negative wall between family, friends and many of their other activities. There are many reasons why one is anxious of leaving his job maybe because he fears change or he is afraid of leaving the security of a paycheck although there are also hundreds of reasons why one could be dissatisfied but still staying for their current job.Life doesn’t end there, we always have a choice and we can choose a better way to live your life and a purposeful career. Add excitement in your life and this can give a meaning in your life that can be your driving force to strive harder. Live your dream, live your passion and learn to love your career.

"Incredibly good"

Former Employee - Webmaster in Maidenhead, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Webmaster in Maidenhead, England (UK)

I worked at Westhill Consulting & Employment part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Sometimes I just think that people write and dont really have much to say. Not so here. This company definitely have something to say ...

Cons

Glimpse here, and you will absolutely discover it.

Advice to Management

This internet site is truly a walk-through it actually may be the details you wanted concerning this and didn’t know who to inquire about.

"Welcome to Westhill Consulting & Employment where you can find a job.."

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Westhill Consulting & Employment full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

We have our own professionals that can help you with your career choice; you can contact us or go directly to our office and talk to our consultants. In decades we are considered as a leading validated, non-critical, behavioral analysis that will emphasize an individual's strengths and capabilities in the work environment.

Cons

Advice to Management

Westhill Consulting & Employment's is to empower employment. We are determined to systematize the entire world's human capital data and make it meaningful for the society..

"Westhill Consulting & Employment has many features"

Current Employee - Consultant in Maidenhead, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Maidenhead, England (UK)

I have been working at Westhill Consulting & Employment part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Westhill Consulting & Employment has many features that could help you find the right person for your job, including:

the facility to search for staff based on criteria in your advertisement using our find staff feature
    high visibility of your jobs
    a secure personal page to manage your advertised jobs or view past jobs

Cons

find companies that are currently hiring and make them known to those who are unemployed.