Found 1,220 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay is good if you are an engineer but don't like to do actual engineering." (in 132 reviews)
- "Good benefits and you got paid." (in 99 reviews)
- "The people I work with are great people and are very helpful when I need them." (in 98 reviews)
- "Competitive salary and increases." (in 64 reviews)
- "Coworkers are good" (in 25 reviews)
- "Poor Management / inexperience personnel/terrible customer service" (in 111 reviews)
- "Upper management is clueless!" (in 59 reviews)
- "I somehow made it through all of the massive layoffs and business unit sell offs in the 90s." (in 47 reviews)
- "Some managers have been there for years and that is the only reason they are still there (it is not about ability)" (in 41 reviews)
- "Few women in senior leadership roles (of 15" (in 37 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Westinghouse and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 17, 2023Principal Nuclear EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsCranberry Twp, PA
Important projects to save the planet.
Not paid as well as customer’s engineers at power plants.
- 5.0Sep 27, 2023Fluid Systems EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCranberry Twp, PA
Excellent management, prioritizes safety, excellent office culture
Pay bands have little wiggle room, high expectation of casual overtime
Westinghouse Reviews FAQs
Westinghouse has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 1,399 reviews left anonymously by employees. 54% of employees would recommend working at Westinghouse to a friend and 52% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
54% of Westinghouse employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Westinghouse 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.