Found 88 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay is good if you are an engineer but don't like to do actual engineering." (in 128 reviews)
- "Good benefits and you got paid." (in 106 reviews)
- "The people I work with are great people and are very helpful when I need them." (in 98 reviews)
- "Salaries are competitive with other industries" (in 61 reviews)
- "Great Coworkers that are willing to work hard even in a hostile enviroment." (in 24 reviews)
- "Poor Management / inexperience personnel/terrible customer service" (in 114 reviews)
- "Upper management is clueless!" (in 57 reviews)
- "I somehow made it through all of the massive layoffs and business unit sell offs in the 90s." (in 51 reviews)
- "Some managers have been there for years and that is the only reason they are still there (it is not about ability)" (in 43 reviews)
- "Few women in senior leadership roles (of 15" (in 37 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Westinghouse and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "upper management"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Oct 4, 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
They worked easily with your hours to get your time.
Upper management like our Human resources did not help us when it came yo problem co workers.
- 3.0Mar 8, 2014Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Great people. great goal (clean energy)
to many meetings. Upper management may be pushing themselves and rest of employees a bit too hard for long term good.