WheelHouse Resource Partners Reviews | Glassdoor

1 Rating

1. "File Clerk"

Former Employee - File Clerk in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - File Clerk in Plano, TX

I worked at WheelHouse Resource Partners (More than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

I have no downsize for this company.

Advice to Management

Manager was great.

2. "Great opportunity for advancement!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Pros

I started off as a contract recruiter with the company in February of 2013. Within a year I was prompted to full time. I have seen the company grow so much from when I started. Everyone here pushes each other to work their hardest.

Great opportunities for advancement. Friendly work environment.

The management truly cares about the employee and the work they bring to the company.

Cons

No cons while working with them

"Chaotic, Unprofessional, and Degrading Management"

Former Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I worked at WheelHouse Resource Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easy interview process, will hire people with little experience.

Cons

Misleading about work location. Started off working at the Client's headquarters to be told a the end of the week that we would temporarily work at the Wheelhouse Office for a couple of days, that turned into weeks. Seems to be the theme. The office is very unprofessional. They expect you to work on folding tables, no cubicles, and from laptops. However, I was asked to switch out my computer several times, and was moved almost every day. The office is not equipped for that many people, and it has a sweat shop feel. Most of the Team Leads were nice, but one has a Napoleonic complex and talks down to everyone. They also play favorites. They are growing, but the office has a long way to go. If you just want experience, and can deal with chaos, this is the place. However, if you are a degreed professional, there are other opportunities out there.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees like they are valued and provide stability. I know it is contract work, but it is better for production. Also do not talk down to employees just because you want to feel like you are the big boss.

"Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Plano, TX

I have been working at WheelHouse Resource Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

all of the females in the office are attractive

Cons

they seem to only hire attractive women as if you look at most of their experience on LinkedIn they all worked at 24 hour fitness or Golds/Bally's etc

Advice to Management

hire actual recruiters that know how to recruit as I am offended that I see some SR Recruiters with 6 months experience??? Really!