Whisbi Reviews

Whisbi Co-Founder & CEO Alex Bisbe
Alex Bisbe

"Sales"

2.0

I worked at Whisbi full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Nice office -Apple product only

Cons

-Demanding hours -No flexibility or perks -No leadership -Expectations are unrealistic -Coworkers don’t work -Alot of miscommunications with office in Barcelona -Procedures need to get updated -Not the best management or CEO

2. "Great people and company culture"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Barcelona

I have been working at Whisbi full-time for less than a year

Pros

Employees (great colleagues, awesome collaboration). Company culture and values. CEO's vision. Career growth. Competitive salaries.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say - it is a great company to work for. I would highly recommend it

3. "Great place to work for!"

Current Employee - Engineer in Barcelona

I have been working at Whisbi full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Super supportive, inclusive, organized and creative team. - Great innovative product - Super smart people that love what they do. - Feel lucky if you get the opportunity to be part of such an amazing place

Cons

High performing culture means that there is pressure, but if you focus on reaching your OKRs instead of being scared of them, you're going to be fine!

4. "Great Start-up in Barcelona"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Barcelona

I worked at Whisbi full-time for more than a year

Pros

On the professional side: Working with very smart people, you are trusted with great opportunities within a few months. Working with enterprise type customers all over the world. Friendly competition among the sales team On the fun side: Very cool offices with a rooftop, Yoga classes, English and Spanish classes

Cons

Like any start-up things sometimes dont go as planned but thats part of the job!

April 8, 2020Talent Team Admin

Thanks a lot for your feedback. It's rewarding to see that people grow at Whisbi. To improve the employees' experience, we are working a lot on having better planning despite being a start-up. We wish you all the best for your future career!

5. "Great place for being yourself and performing your talents."

I have been working at Whisbi full-time for less than a year

Pros

* freedom to learn and make mistakes. * the CEO is always ready to listen to your ideas and appreciates people's effort. * very smart and talented people coming from worldwide

Cons

* sometimes decisions are taken in a rush, which is also normal in startups

April 8, 2020Talent Team Admin

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We are happy to see that people feel like they can make mistakes and learn from them, at Whisbi.

6. "Great place to work and grow"

Current Employee - Product Designer in Barcelona

I have been working at Whisbi full-time for less than a year

Pros

A worldwide team with a great spirit and huge opportunity to learn and grow

Cons

If you want to succeed you have to accept the challenge and feedback

April 8, 2020Talent Team Admin

Thank you for your feedback. That's true: working at Whisbi means being someone who loves challenges and being challenged on a daily basis. Open and constant feedback are the instruments for growth here.

7. "Awesome place to work at with right business-focus"

Current Employee - Product in Barcelona

I have been working at Whisbi full-time for less than a year

Pros

It is a great time to step into working for Whisbi. The environment is so dynamic and different from other companies, that you can learn so much in a short period of time. Whisbi's product is amazing to work with since it has so many well-defined workflows for the customers. I would definitely recommend starting working here, whether you are in a junior or a senior role, all sizes fit if you have the right growth mindset.

Cons

You need to be a fast-thinker if you want to work within Whisbi.

April 8, 2020Talent Team Admin

Thank you very much for the amazing feedback! Diversity is one of our values and it doesn't go only on gender, ages, races, etc. but also, as you mention, on "sizes". We want to offer an environment where people grow and learn, at all levels.

8. "I would strongly recommend working for Whisbi"

Current Employee - Product in Barcelona

I have been working at Whisbi full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working for the worlds leading conversational marketing company has been my favourite place I've worked in during my career path. At Whisbi you will have the chance to gain knowledge of many hard working and knowledgeable experts. You will develop and understand the mazing culture that startups offer. The team is young, fun, enriching and incredibly helpful. I feel extremely lucky to work for Whisbi.

Cons

You love it so much, you will not want to leave!

April 8, 2020Talent Team Admin

Thanks a lot for the amazing feedback. It's so great to see that you feel Whisbi being the best place you have worked at. We aim at creating a diverse environment, where people feel challenged and growing, and your comment tells us that we are somehow succeeding in that.

9. "Old fashion company"

2.0

I worked at Whisbi

Pros

Nice people, nice office and that’s all.

Cons

Old fashion company, just some departments have flexitime .

March 20, 2020Talent Team Admin

Thank you very much for your feedback. We feel sorry your experience at Whisbi was not as you expected it to be. From the Talent department, we do our best to put people first and help them grow within the company. Flexible time is a benefit that we promote and we try to keep as we work per target and not per time and we feel sorry this was not your case. Do not hesitate to get back to us if you have more details feedback and/or hints to keep improving.

10. "Nice team mates, good location, cool product, nice workplace"

Current Employee - QA Automation Engineer in Barcelona

I have been working at Whisbi full-time for less than a year

Pros

- nice workplace with terrace - central office - nice people - cool environment

Cons

I do not see any disadvantage.

April 8, 2020Talent Team Admin

Thank you for your feedback. Creating a work environment where people feel comfortable and happy, is at the core of our mission.

Found 39 reviews