WhiteHat Security Director Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Craig Hinkley
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Good work/life balance you can be accommodated to work anywhere anytime as long as you are a good employee who delivers (in 6 reviews)

• Unlimited PTO, relaxed environment, good health insurance (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • As with all fast growing companies, growing pains are the nature of the beast (in 5 reviews)

• Exec management is about empire building, politics is overwhelming for such a small company (in 4 reviews)

1. "Helping secure the web"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Director

I have been working at WhiteHat Security full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

WhiteHat's approach to helping companies secure their assets at the application layer is arguably the most effective method the market has to offer. Representing such a well-respected company, with an AST platform worthy of the highest honor, has and continues to be a pleasure.

The high-energy atmosphere this company embodies is contagious. This is largely attributable to the Company's CEO, Craig Hinkley, and key hires that have been made across the enterprise. Not only would I recommend one work at WhiteHat, but I also strongly suggest any Company looking to improve its security posture at the application layer to give us a look. You will look back on your decision and ask yourself what took you so long!

Cons

After joining WhiteHat, it became clear that it was at an inflection point. Fortunately, senior leadership met this growth head-on by doubling down, reinvesting in the business and addressing those internal processes that had been putting a drag on the business.

In my experience, this has not always been the case, but when it comes to this company and its future outlook, I am bullish for additional improvements to be made in those areas where they are required.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Continue soliciting feedback from the Field, embracing creativity and working towards removing barriers to sell.