Whitepages Employee Reviews about "401k matching"
Updated Apr 14, 2020
There are no reviews matching your search at this company.
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Whitepages? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Whitepages employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Whitepages is a fast paced company that is great for people wanting good challenges and have an impact." (in 22 reviews)
- "Great benefits and culture." (in 10 reviews)
- "The benefits are relatively great and the office is located in a central location and the layout is well" (in 9 reviews)
- "Work/life balance was good (though this varied by team)" (in 8 reviews)
- "It’s a full team effort." (in 7 reviews)
- "No 401K Matching" (in 8 reviews)
- "Management lacks experience and seems chaotic at times." (in 8 reviews)
- "Bad upper management, lost touch with employees." (in 3 reviews)