KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Whitepages Product Manager Reviews

Updated Mar 20, 2020

Found 2 of over 152 reviews

4.9
Whitepages CEO Leigh McMillan (no image)
Leigh McMillan
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing office environment and coworkers

Mar 20, 2020 - Product Manager in Seattle, WA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great location and office environment - any time I had a friend or family in the office, they were impressed. Great culture of coworkers that encourage a work+life balance, and support diversity and different view points. From a business standpoint, the senior leadership looks ahead to business trends to ensure that the business will remain viable and adapt to market needs. Great internal mobility too - managers find a way to help people grow and exercise new skills. I'm sad to leave this team, and would happily recommend it to others.

Cons

Not a con, but something to be mindful of: the product is focused around personal data, which can be a sensitive topic. With that said, I've never seen any coworkers mishandle this data, and they've always treated it with the respect deserved. Markets dealing with personal data are in a delicate state right now, but Whitepages is truly sticking to their motto of "data for good" and finding ways to support consumers in the rapidly changing world.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Whitepages Response

Director, Human Resources

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We’re glad that our commitment to using data for good is resonating with you and we will continue to focus on consumer's needs with this in mind. Hearing the positive feedback around employee mobility and growth is very welcome, too. As you’re aware this has been a focus of ours since the Ekata spin-off and will continue to be as we move forward. Best of luck as you embark on your new journey.

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Lots of Interesting Challenges to Solve, some challenges in leadership.

Nov 7, 2015 - Product Manager in Seattle, WA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Most of the people working for Whitepages are easy to get along with, and do good work.

Cons

Leadership seems to be reactive, and focus on the next thing this quarter, rather than polishing products already launched, or planning longer term.

7 people found this review helpful