Find jobs for Recruiter

Whitepages Recruiter Reviews

Updated Jan 21, 2019

Found 2 of over 153 reviews

5.0
Whitepages CEO Leigh McMillan (no image)
Leigh McMillan
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

Jan 21, 2019 - Recruiter in Seattle, WA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Strong culture fit for me -Hardworking people throughout the entire company -Passion, care, and interest in the work -Growth, the company is growing internationally -Lots of morale events, e.g. lunches, company trip, holiday gift, etc. -The Pro product proactively prevents fraudulent transactions at the enterprise level, it really does use "data for good" (one of the company's mottos)

Cons

-The consumer product is useful and a long-standing money maker, but it makes information about people that they assume to be private, public. More documentation and advertisement should be made available to consumers regarding how their information is made available - that this is public information from multiple public databases and we've gathered it in to one place - that we don't have the power to delete it.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company, Great People

Apr 28, 2017 - Recruiter in Seattle, WA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Whitepages provides a great working environment for all employees. We are a fast moving company, making great strides and improvements. There is a lot of room for personal growth and focus on employee development.

Cons

Being a small team, we can be pulled in many directions and with limited people resources.

Continue reading