Find jobs for Senior Manager

Whitepages Senior Manager Reviews

Updated Mar 29, 2017

Found 3 of over 152 reviews

5.0
Whitepages CEO Leigh McMillan (no image)
Leigh McMillan
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Smart People / Challenging Enviroment

Mar 29, 2017 - Senior Account Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Whitepages since early 2016 has been my most stimulating and satisfying step in my career so far. I am surrounded by colleagues with non-traditional backgrounds who all bring unique skills and mindsets to the workplace. I appreciate that our executive team seems to focus more on intellectual curiosity and potential in candidates then exactly where they have been. I came to Whitepages with a sales management background and some software development knowledge. I was initially hired as an Account Executive but earned the opportunity to move into a role where I manage a book of our larger accounts. I love my job because I get to dive deep into exactly how my customer uses our data with a goal of uncovering opportunities to improve our products and expand our offerings into other lines of business. My role is very technical and I spend much of my day employing what I know about writing code to help customers fix issues and bugs and maximizing the value of our products. I am a perfect example of how Whitepages encourages employee growth and helps facilitate finding the perfect spot for a person's skills and interests. I genuinely enjoy everyone I work with as colleagues and friends and we have a lot of fun here while working hard!

Cons

We are still a start up. Our executive team takes business risks and chances as we grow into new markets and not all of these bets pan out. Because we are learning as we grow, roles and responsibilities can change quickly and anyone who is not easily adaptable will not last.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Awesome! I was given a lot of responsibility but also held accountable.

Apr 4, 2012 - Senior Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved the open culture that the CEO had built and that everyone was accountable for their work. This isn't the kind of place where all the VPs get to slack off and everyone else does the work.

Cons

I would encourage the company to continue to find balance between work and personal life. It's something that is already done well but can always be improved.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best company I have worked for

Dec 15, 2016 - Senior Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work with some of the smartest people out there and learn from them everyday. People I work with are very supportive, collaborative and fun to be around. Great leadership, flat company structure, transparent culture.

Cons

I have been here 2.5 years and don't have anything negative to say.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews