The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Whitepages? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Whitepages employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Whitepages is a fast paced company that is great for people wanting good challenges and have an impact." (in 22 reviews)
- "Senior leadership that truly values each employee and will be on the front lines with you" (in 9 reviews)
- "Whenever there was a day without an event, the Razor scooters scattered around the office provided a fun way to get around." (in 8 reviews)
- "I think the benefits are competitive, and I feel cared about as an individual." (in 8 reviews)
- "Great benefits and culture." (in 7 reviews)
Found 42 of over 154 reviews
Updated May 25, 2022
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "whitepages"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Sep 5, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSeattle, WA
Whitepages is a fast paced company that is great for people wanting good challenges and have an impact. They strive to understand ones needs and really value each person's input.
Due to the fast pace there is a lot of expectations (which can be good too!)3
- 5.0Feb 5, 2015AnonymousCurrent EmployeeSeattle, WA
The best work environment I've worked in by far! There are so many company perks given to employees (whether you are hourly or salaried) that out-weigh the starting pay. Company trips, team building/social events, free food (snacks,breakfast, lunch on most days, even dinner now for people who stay late), happy hours, basically free ORCA card, unlimited PTO, the list goes on and on. Everyone is very welcoming and interested in getting to know you and how you like working at Whitepages. While there are many different teams, the office is not broken up into cliques and it is very easy to meet people. Everyone is very intelligent and passionate about what they do!
Fast paced work environment (which I happen to like) but you have to be very organized to not let it get the best of you. Training could use more structure.