KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Great place to work

Feb 22, 2021 - Software Engineer in Barcelona
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting projects. Work-life balance. Teleworking culture. Competitive salaries. Smart coworkers to learn from. Good atmosphere, everyone is friendly and willing to help.

Cons

Can't really think of one.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work!

Feb 17, 2021 - Senior UI Developer in San Miguel de Tucumán
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Environment. Flexible hours. Good Salary. Fully Remote.

Cons

None that I can think of.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Best company I've been working in

Feb 18, 2020 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Allows fully remote work with flexible hours. Well organized teams and development process. Interesting projects.

Cons

Not that I can think of

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company and Great Leaders to work for !!

Jul 8, 2019 - Software QA Engineer in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

This was my dream to work in a company like Whitespectre as they truly valued of their employees. Its really very relaxed and great work environment. Even though the work we do in a fast paced, I never feel any pressure and stress. I love the team who is very supportive and extremly patient and understanding. Everyone here has great expertise in their field and is happy to share their knowledge with others.The company invests in their employees by providing great trainings and learning activities. Its really worth to work for Whitespectre with great leaders.

Cons

I don't thing they have any.

5. 5.0

The best place to work!

Jan 24, 2019 - Executive Assistant in Barcelona
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best place to work! I’ve learned a lot and keep on learning every day. It really feels like we are all a big family and it’s a pleasure to come to work. We do frequent 1:1s with our direct managers and they truly listen to our inputs and feedback, which is very important to me. I always feel valued. On top of that, Whitespectre offers flexible working hours that really help keep a great balance between my personal life and work. Furthermore, on Fridays, we work from home. The vast majority of the team works remotely, so it’s extremely interesting meeting people from all around the world with completely different backgrounds! We organise Meetups in Barcelona a few times a year which are a great opportunity to meet your peers face to face. Everybody is always willing to help each other.

Cons

Nothing I can think of

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Aug 29, 2019 - Senior Software Engineer in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote first culture, flexible hours, interesting projects

Cons

No clear career path inside the company

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Blessed to be a part of an unparalleled talented team

Apr 25, 2017 - Software QA Engineer in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have lived my dream by being a part of Whitespectre. Being an engg. was never so much fun. The kind of team work, dedication, fun at work and the ability to create a difference with your work that we more often read in books than experience are rather the major pillars of WS. The extremely talented team and higher management adds the cherry on the cake. While you are not just encouraged about your good work, you are equally rewarded for for the same. Each and every member in the global team live to the core values of the company by heart and enjoy working with each other with the sole motive of collective success. If you love being an engg, you got to love working with WS. A special thanks for having me in the team :)

Cons

It would take me some real effort to think of any but if I am really pushed to dig out one, I would probably say that at times it may be great to add a work recognition reward in some form other than monetary. But I think I can't dig up any more than this as of now.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Never worked for a company like this before

Oct 12, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

All the companies I have worked for in the past can learn a thing or two from this place. The agile process is almost immaculate and run like clockwork allowing for some rapid releases. The work ethic is amazing and the flexibility the company offers will be bound to suit all lifestyles. Work life balance has been at its best since working for WS. On top of that there is plenty of job satisfaction with interesting projects and work. Having the privilege to leave local and go global and work with a team from around the world shows the amount of skill that can be achieved. Company is full of talented, creative and motivated individuals that really know their areas of expertise. Although everyone is distributed, the collaboration is on point.

Cons

All these great people that you never really get to meet face to face.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

QA Engineer

Apr 5, 2017 - QA Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work is so well organized under Agile methodology. Pretty complex and interesting projects to work on. Working remotely is a plus for sure and you can remote work on Whitespectre. No need to loose time traveling to get to an office and start doing the same you can do at home. Company promotes monthly meetings for employees woking on the same country. Company also promotes healthy lifestyle by doing workout challenges with prizes for the employees. Also working with multi-cultural teams is a big plus. You can get to know people from all around the globe working on Whitespectre.

Cons

Huge manual smoke tests. But that is changing since automation approach is already on the plan and many automated test scripts are being created. So that will no longer be a Con on a couple of months.

3 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Great Place To Work

Jun 12, 2017 - Software QA Engineer in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's been an amazing journey so far with Whitespectre. The work culture here is pretty good. Team mates are very helpful and take extra pains to achieve milestones. This motivates one to take more challenges. Work ethics are strictly followed here along with creating a comfortable environment for an employee to learn and grow in. The work-life balance is great within the teams & everyday brings a new learning in some form or the other, I am glad to be a member of this company.

Cons

Not much to add here but some PTO (paid time off) for employees would be appreciated ;)

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Reviews