KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Review of the recruitment process at Whitespectre

Oct 3, 2022 - Visual Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The recruitment process was quite simple. I did 40 hours of trial perdiod. Members of the design team helped me throughout the process and everything went very well. Also they were very polite.

Cons

There was no downside. Maybe they took a while to get back in touch with me but it's understandable because they were on vacation.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I've ever worked with

Apr 27, 2022 - Native Android Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Remote culture - Supportive members - Agile methodology - Wonderful processes

Cons

Can't think of any cons

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working for whitespectre

Apr 12, 2022 - NodeJS Backend Developer in Buenos Aires
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Remote work. - Great opportunity to work with people around the globe. - Very well-organized work frame. - Open to feedback. - Good work-life balance.

Cons

You don't have holidays or sick days. So you need to take that in mind and calculate your desire salary knowing that you could take 4 weeks off.

2 people found this review helpful

Whitespectre Response

CEO

Hi there - really appreciate your comments and I hope you're still enjoying working with us! We currently have people based in well over 20 countries, and are proud of our truly international culture and successful remote-first work approach. I was also pleased to see that you consider us to be open to feedback - as I know we always have room to improve. In fact, the feedback that you and others provided around our benefits prompted us to review our PTO policy. We've recently added a new PTO benefit for the team - providing 20 days Paid Time Off (and 3 Chairty Days!). We know that whilst our people appreciate working flexibly in many ways, many of us also want the option to take time off whilst still being paid regularly. Thanks again for your contribution to making Whitespectre a great place to work - and keep the feedback coming! Nick, CEO

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome professionals, terrific people!!!

Apr 18, 2022 - Senior Mobile Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Without doubts WS has been one of the best places I have ever had the chance to work with! WS has a horizontal structure where you are indeed heard, you can always speak up your mind and where you contributions are appreciated. Very talented professional but foremost, great people!

Cons

Really I can't come up with any!

Whitespectre Response

CEO

Hi - thank you for your feedback, it's great to hear that you enjoyed your time with Whitespectre so much, and appreciate the culture whereby everyone is heard! You mentioned in your 'Advice to Management' that we should review our PTO policy. Well... we've done just that and we're delighted to have introduced a PTO benefit for our all people - with at least 20 days of Paid Time Off and 3 Chairty Days per year. We want to do more to encourage our people to take time away from work, and to continue our track-record of giving back to our local communities and global charitable causes. Do get in touch if you have a chance to rejoin us at Whitespectre - we'd love to consider you for a future opening. Nick, CEO

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Perfect

Apr 14, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of opportunities for growth

Cons

I do not find yet