Why Unified Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated November 16, 2018

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Culture, Fast Paced & Flexible Career"

Current Employee - Billing Manager in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Billing Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Why Unified full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- The leadership team cares about each and every employee; provides exceptional training and resources to ensure that you're fully equipped to handle your responsibilities.

- Growth opportunities are large and clear. I started as an entry level position and grew to a management position in less than a year. They appreciate hard work and dedication. If you're going to just clock in and out, this might not be the place for you.

- The family feel of the team is incredible. You're not just working with a bunch of coworkers you don't like (okay, sometimes there are exceptions) but either way, you work as a team and we all put heart into what we do every single day.

- You're working with happy clients and you're delivering an exceptional marketing solution to clients. It's not another sleazy marketing company; you'll actually be proud at where you work, it's a reputable brand.

- Work from home benefits are amazing and I recently had the opportunity to tour the new UK branch which we recently opened the doors too. Whether you want to work from home or jump into either the US of UK office, the flexibility is in your hands!

Cons

It's a fast-paced environment and you're working with many different teams at once. It's not a mom and pop shop so if you can't handle a fast thinking and fast paced environment; consider it challenging, you may want to consider another profession.

Advice to Management

Let's keep vetting our new hires and ensure that we keep our culture the way it is!

2. "One of the best places to work!"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Why Unified full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You won’t find a company that offers you better sales training than Unified because you're not providing a generic marketing solution to SMB's but a solution that works quickly and efficiently for them which no other marketing agency is able to deliver nor compete with; it almost feels like working at Google with all of the new thing you learn through marketing that you wouldn’t learn anywhere else.

1) From management to down, they're really good people and the leadership is something that I've never seen before because I come from a company where I was micromanaged with terrible behavior from management.

2) Growth is limitless at Unified. The company is growing really quickly globally and it's great to be apart of making a change where you'll be able to benefit too.

3) Our marketing platform helps millions of SMB's from running their business to helping them grow beyond what they thought was possible. Working here really makes you PROUD with the work that you do every day.

Cons

You've got to come in with a positive mind state because the start-up time can be hard and people don't make it past a year because of it. If you think you'll just come in with a cocky attitude and blow everyone away, not listen to management and just do your own thing - you will struggle and I've seen it first-hand. Everyone that listens, puts their sales ego's away and has a positive attitude is the best performer, does well and helps many business owners throughout the process.

Advice to Management

Keep going! We need you to keep interacting with us, pushing us and motivating us as it's the reason we're such a strong team. Why Unified is one of the best places to work without a question in mind and we need the management style to never change in order for us to keep our pace.

3. "Unified empowers me to do more!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Why Unified full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working at Why Unified is a different experience of its own; it’s a place that you can honestly consider as home, without being too comfortable but still being pushed to your limits so that you can advance in all levels of your career. It’s a fast-paced environment and you’re working with highly qualified team members from our local Corporate office and from all over the world. I’ve worked for many other agencies and it’s incomparable to Unified due to the fact that your team members support you with limited to no “Corporate Politics” within the company. Unified has changed my life and advanced me in all levels of my career; there is no better place to work!

Cons

None! I love working with our clients day in and day out; the company is open to supporting our decisions.

Advice to Management

It’s clear that the team loves our morning and weekly stand-up meetings. Please continue to keep this up with bringing new ideas to empower us to do better!