Williamson Medical Center Reviews | Glassdoor

Don Webb

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "RN"

I worked at Williamson Medical Center full-time

Pros

Very good HR, Good customer service

Cons

I had no cons while I was there.

2. "Critical Care Registered Nurse"

Former Employee - Retired Critical Care RN in Franklin, TN
    Former Employee - Retired Critical Care RN in Franklin, TN

I worked at Williamson Medical Center full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Small hospital feel, yet has nearly everything a larger hospital has. Excellent nurses and the Doctors have a good bedside manner, and a good many of them did their residency at Vanderbilt, a highly reputable University. Excellent food. A lot of people from out in the community come here to eat Sunday dinner and breakfast. The cleanest hospital around. Convenient parking.

Cons

If you need a coronary artery bypass surgery, you will have to go downtown. Can't think of anything else.

Advice to Management

Doing a great job. Treat your nurses good, and they will stay with you. Give them opportunities for growth so they won't feel the need to go somewhere else to have a successful career with advancement.

3. "USELESS DOCTORS"

Former Employee - RN Staff Nurse in Franklin, TN
    Former Employee - RN Staff Nurse in Franklin, TN

I worked at Williamson Medical Center part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Completely turned off to this hospital

Cons

The doctors and employees I worked with are lazy, ignorant, dont do their jobs and dont care about patients. I had a good friend of mine get in a bad car wreck and he came to williamson here to get help and care but no one helped him no doctor would give him mri or find out whats wrong fresh from a car accident and was in pain from his neck to his knee with already a neck injury in the past it was dangerous grounds to get hurt he got hit hard ..that is where your suppose to get care well no one did. doctor told him he cant give him mri and there is nothing they can do for him. He was blown off and left in pain. After seeing that and a few other things before I no longer can work for a hospital that are scum bags with no common sense. You cannot operate this way it is called a hospital for a reason. They do not care at all they get paid to do nothing its pathetic.

Advice to Management

ignorant greedy people who do not know how to run a hospital. Do not know the definition of a hospital and should not be in this line of work. Useless!

4. "Cardiac Care RN / CCU"

Current Employee - Cardiac Care RN/CCU
    Current Employee - Cardiac Care RN/CCU

I have been working at Williamson Medical Center full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The night shift nursing staff are great to work with. As far as CCU jobs go this one is pretty chill, we get some sick patients some time but it does not compare to alot of other critical care units.

Cons

Some of the policies here take alot of critical thinking out of the equation and things are slow to develop better policies. The ccu is currently managed primarily by hospitalists that have little to no ccu experience unless pt is intubated. Staff have not received pay raises in over 7 years by some reports.

"Lab Assistant"

Current Employee - Lab Assistant in Franklin, TN
    Current Employee - Lab Assistant in Franklin, TN

I have been working at Williamson Medical Center part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great compared to some of the other hospitals I've worked for. A lot more relaxed and more of a family environment. They make an effort to show their employees appreciation.

Cons

I have noticed that Williamson tends to pay slightly less than most other hospitals.

6. "Job"

Former Employee - Room Service Ambassador in Franklin, TN
    Former Employee - Room Service Ambassador in Franklin, TN

I worked at Williamson Medical Center full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to work. People are very helpful managers and coworkers to see your job accomplished. Too bad I had to quit due to family issues.

Cons

The pay is not so great when you start from the bottom. It does take forever to get a raise.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

7. "Nurse Tecnician"

Current Employee - Nurse Technician in Franklin, TN
    Current Employee - Nurse Technician in Franklin, TN

I have been working at Williamson Medical Center part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Williamson Medical is very close to my house, the staff is very friendly everywhere, and my managers are very open to working around my schedule.

Cons

Unfortunately, the pay at Williamson is a lot less than many other hospitals I make less now than I made starting out at the same job at another hospital a year ago. Management on my floor also seems to understaff a lot

Advice to Management

I would like for management to schedule the appropriate amount of techs for the number of patients

8. "poor management"

I worked at Williamson Medical Center full-time

Pros

friendly co-workers, nice building, close to home

Cons

not enough training for wounds or outpatient care. Focus should be either inpatient OR outpatient.

Advice to Management

have better support system in place

9. "Loved the job"

Former Employee - Registered Nurse
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse

I worked at Williamson Medical Center full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Place to work, treat employees well.

Cons

None, this place is excellent.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep up the good work!

10. "Rehab Tech"

Former Employee - Rehab Tech in Franklin, TN
    Former Employee - Rehab Tech in Franklin, TN

I worked at Williamson Medical Center full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

great place to work, benefits are top notch, coworkers are friendly and encouraging, A1 service and hospitality to patients, It was more about the patients and not the money there, Probably worked for the best and most caring Rehab Director to his staff, PTO build up is amazing

Cons

the pay as a tech was subpar for the workload compared to everywhere else, assisting with patients all day really took a toll on my body, Some coworkers can make you feel below them at times,

Advice to Management

None