Cover image for WilsonHCG

WilsonHCG CEO John Wilson
John Wilson

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of WilsonHCG and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Nov 21, 2022 - People and Culture Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is super friendly, and they really care about your personal well being.

Cons

None I love this company so much!

2. 5.0

Amazing Work/Life Balance!

Nov 18, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fully remote!! They provide all equipment necessary and even a home office reimbursement after your first few months. They still find a way to make you feel like you're apart of a team even though everyone is from all over the world. We do monthly huddles or different diversity groups. Your time here is really what you make it! Plus, every other Friday off during the summer is a bonus in addition to the unlimited time off (and they actually mean unlimited - you're not shamed for taking your time off).

Cons

You can get switched to a different client without really having a say - it really just depends on where the need is. It does keep things interesting, though!

3. Join the WilsonHCG team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture, great team and great company!

Nov 2, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

WilsonHCG truly practices what they preach when it comes to culture -- they are big on providing work/life balance, not micromanaging your work, etc. The team is involved, dedicated and friendly! I haven't met a single person in 6 months working here that doesn't go above and beyond to do their job well. The leadership has been great. They're transparent, maintain open lines of communication, and care about the team! In my experience, the managers on each account give you the freedom and independence to do your job. As long as you're doing your job well, they are not going to micromanage what you're doing. The managers I've had so far are big on "the proof is in the pudding" - if my job is done well, they are going to continue giving the freedom and respect of letting me determine how I best work. They are always there to support, answer questions, etc. as well. Benefits are good and the People & Culture (i.e., HR) team are super accessible and helpful when answering questions. I would recommend WilsonHCG to anyone!

Cons

The only con I have experience thus far is salary and bonus potential. I feel the base salary is lower than the industry average, but especially the capped bonus potential. I wish this was an uncapped bonus, or at least a higher %.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

WilsonHCG has been the best decision I had ever made! So glad I made the move, as a passive candidate!

Oct 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

WilsonHCG has been the best decision I had ever made when choosing an employer! Of course you’re going to have challenging days, ever-changing atmospheres that you have to be able to adapt quickly to, but it’s worth it. Our workloads are extremely manageable, in my opinion. We have the flexibility to manage our calendars and choose our availability around our daily responsibilities. It’s okay to take a break, it’s okay to be ourselves, it’s okay to breathe. The company is so understanding and truly provides recognition to its employees. The best benefit of all is UNLIMITED PTO - it’s okay to take well-needed breaks from our desks. WilsonHCG promotes mental health, diversity, and inclusion. Considering the comments about compensation not being competitive, this is somewhat accurate depending on how you measure your salary expectations. The biggest piece to myself, is the whole package - MyTime, Flexible, and WFH (you can literally work from anywhere. So long as you’re doing your job and getting your work done!),

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind!

WilsonHCG Response

People and Culture team

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're happy to hear that working for WilsonHCG is the best decision you've ever made! And we totally agree with your comments, especially about compensation. We work really hard on our best-in-class total rewards program!

6. 4.0

Take the job

Nov 15, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture Friendly Remote Community Work Life Balance is taken seriously resulting in actually wanting to be there and taking pride in your company. Summer Fridays! - I am newer here, I hear they do winter Fridays too but don't hold me to that. Different type of accounts and clients so you get a robust amount of knowledge! Opportunities for you to participate in other areas within Wilson which allows you to get a taste of what other departments within WilsonHCG function.

Cons

Pay is decent but low compared to other companies and compared to the amount of market intel and recruitment we are expected to do. Would love to see them increase salaries for recruiters.

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good company, lots of support, & high expectations

Oct 11, 2022 - Recruiting Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a good team environment with lots of support provided. Company ensures access to tools and a team to help on daily duties. Company likes to offer unlimited pto and award days off in the summer and around holidays which was a fun perk.

Cons

Company has high expectations and is changing up metrics every other quarter. Leadership is too busy with too many duties to truly focus on developing the teams. The leaders are expected to run a recruiting desk while also operating as managers/leads, leading to a lack of focus on the team or lack of availability to help. Company moves around top leaders from account to account, leaving teams in a constant shift of leadership.

WilsonHCG Response

People and Culture team

Thanks for the feedback. We'll take your comments onboard. We hope you've joined our alumni network!

8. 4.0

Great Company Culture

Nov 14, 2022 - Associate Recruitment Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life Balance This is HUGE at Wilson. Culture The culture here at Wilson is hands down, the best I have ever experienced. Great Leadership, amazing peers, and a company that truly cares about the health and wellbeing of not only it's employees, but their families as well. Benefits 1) Unlimited PTO. Yes, it is 100% unlimited as long as it does not hinder job your performance or that of your team. 2) Health plans - great coverage, great prices. 3) Home office reimbursement.

Cons

While career advancement is something that Wilson stives for and happens often, it can be difficult to achieve depending on what client account that you are assigned to.

9. 5.0

Amazing culture

Nov 17, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, benefits, support and training.

Cons

Being an RPO you may feel some sort of disconnect with your actual employer. Your client gets your 100% of your attention.

10. 5.0

Best Company Ever !

Nov 15, 2022 - Recuitment consultant in Boca Raton, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great flexibility and unlimited PTO !!

Cons

I'm all good with everyhing.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee

Love it hear

Nov 14, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Partner
    Business Outlook

Pros

healthiest work environment I have experienced.

Cons

experience may differ depending on what account you are assigned to.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 700 Reviews
</>Embed

WilsonHCG Reviews FAQs

WilsonHCG has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 749 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at WilsonHCG to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, WilsonHCG employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at WilsonHCG. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

92% of WilsonHCG employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated WilsonHCG 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at WilsonHCG to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be management, compensation.

Popular Careers with WilsonHCG Job Seekers