They pay is competitive and they pay bi-weekly.
you have to respond quickly to get booked
1) encourages innovation
2) Work life balance is achievable if you make it a priority
3) Leadership is supportive and listens to new ideas
4) great reputation throughout the city
1) Has 401K but does not match
2) No tuition reimbursement program or on-going education financial assistance program
3) no structured training and development program with clearly define career grow path. If you want to grow with this company you need to be very proactive and a good navigator and you will get opportunities.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?