41% would recommend to a friend
(26 total reviews)
Found 26 of over 40 reviews
Updated Nov 11, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Permanent Work from home is there." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.0Feb 20, 2023Customer Success ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Great opportunity and good team work from CSM team downwards
Not the best leadership, feedback opportunities are poor. Consistent process changes that are hard to catch up on
- 5.0Mar 8, 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearIrvine, CA
Flexible hours Accommodating management Good company culture
Pay Not overly organized Nothing else to add2
- 3.0Aug 22, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
CLIENTS ARE GOOD YEAH GOOD
I would like to share some observations about my experiences with Prashant Singh and Akansha Mishra as supervisors. While I acknowledge their expertise and knowledge in their respective roles, I've found that their communication style and interactions with the team have sometimes been demotivating and counterproductive. There have been instances where their communication has come across as condescending and dismissive. It's essential for supervisors to foster a positive and collaborative environment that encourages growth and creativity among team members. However, at times, their behavior has left me and other colleagues feeling undervalued and demoralized. It's important to remember that every team member brings unique skills and perspectives to the table. Treating team members as equals rather than assuming they lack knowledge can lead to a more effective and harmonious work environment. Mutual respect and open communication are vital components of a successful team dynamic. I believe that a healthy working relationship is built on trust, support, and the ability to learn from one another. It would be beneficial if Prashant Singh and Akansha Mishra could take into consideration the impact of their words and actions on team morale and make efforts to foster a more positive and inclusive atmosphere.2
- 1.0Nov 11, 2023Digital Marketing VAFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCebu City
Their only selling point is that they offer WFH opportunities
1. "Captains" are micromanagers. They pressure VAs for unrealistic KPIs -- forgetting that some jobs can't be defined by numbers. 2. You have to log all your breaks at a Discord server. 3. Client matching is a nightmare. They don't care about rude clients, so long as they're paying.
- 1.0Sep 11, 2023General Virtual AssistantCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- Too many job ads. - The hiring process was very efficient and fast.
It's been 7 months and they have not found a client for me. They told me that I am already accepted and they were looking for a client for me. I have made multiple follow-ups and got different answers, but the same outcome - still no client. I have updated my resume, and made some calls to some of my friends who are currently working at Wing - still the same. No client. I even told the recruiter that they could profile me to a client who needs any kind of support aside from a virtual assistant - still the same. No client. I don't know if I ever will get a client.
- 5.0Sep 10, 2023Social Media Marketing SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
I believe that the company offers great learning opportunities, it depends on you on how you can utilise it
No cons as such as of now
Wing Reviews FAQs
Wing has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 40 reviews left anonymously by employees. 41% of employees would recommend working at Wing to a friend and 42% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -17% over the last 12 months.
41% of Wing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wing 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.