Found 122 of over 131 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great for people who enjoy outdoor activities and aren't looking for night life." (in 11 reviews)
- "Good benefits and sense of community." (in 8 reviews)
- "You get a free pass which is good because you wouldn't be able to afford one." (in 6 reviews)
- "Winter Park Resort creates and fun and friendly work environment, and also allows you to progress within the company." (in 6 reviews)
- "The free ski pass is a nice perk." (in 4 reviews)
- "Pay is low" (in 12 reviews)
- "In addition, most of the supervisors are not good managers in terms of bringing out the best in their employees." (in 3 reviews)
- "Though supervisors are genuinely friendly and good people and willing to hear concerns, gender bias on assigning lessons is quite common." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Winter Park Resort and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Jul 24, 2023Lift OperatorCurrent Employee
New Experiences great leadership takes care of employees
Employee housing not mandated but it is an optionWinter Park Resort Response5mo
Thanks for sharing your experience with us!
- 5.0May 30, 2023Certified Ski InstructorFormer Employee
Lots of opportunities to learn and improve with real results in quality and type of work, great independence with guidance from experience, and working outside exploring the mountains.
Overtime pay is reduced by a percentage for longer term employees, support on busy times of the year can be thin.Winter Park Resort Response5mo
Appreciate the feedback! Glad to hear you had a positive experience.
- 5.0Apr 28, 2023Line CookFormer Employee, less than 1 yearWinter Park, CO
I loved working here. Free mountain pass, free food, and cheap housing it was all around great.
No real beer in town. Creepy mountain BrosWinter Park Resort Response7mo
Thanks for sharing you experience with us!
- 5.0Mar 23, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Great culture, atmosphere, people, and increasing pay each year.
Its cold up here! Better be ready.Winter Park Resort Response8mo
We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed working with us. Thanks for sharing your experience!
- 5.0Mar 6, 2023Support StaffCurrent Employee
Good work environment They really allow you to have the ski resort experience, taking ride breaks and lending you the stuff
If you are not used to work in a cold weather outside it can gets exhaustedWinter Park Resort Response9mo
Thanks for the review. We appreciate your feedback.
- 5.0Mar 21, 2022Guest Service AgentCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearWinter Park, CO
Have been pleasantly surprised by my experience at WP! Supervisors and co-workers are incredible people, want the best for me.
Understaffed so sometimes things get a bit tight, but great support system.Winter Park Resort Response2y
My apologies on the late response. With it being a record breaking year, parking and staffing were two areas that were definitely a challenge. However, we appreciate your positive outlook and feedback and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
- 5.0Jan 29, 2022Tour GuideFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Fun job with beautiful views
Some weeks didn’t get enough hoursWinter Park Resort Response2y
Thank you for the feedback on your your employment experience at Winter Park Resort. My apologies if you were not made aware, but we typically have extra hours available throughout the Resort. If you decide to join us next season, please stop by Recruiting. and we would be happy to discuss what supplemental hours are available. Appreciate your hard work and hope to see you again next year!
- 5.0Jan 14, 2022Event CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 1 year
The work environment is unparalleled. I felt supported and appreciated.
Not a con - walk to the lifts! Amazing!
Winter Park Resort Reviews FAQs
Winter Park Resort has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 131 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Winter Park Resort to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
75% of Winter Park Resort employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Winter Park Resort 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.