What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great for people who enjoy outdoor activities and aren't looking for night life." (in 11 reviews)
- "Good Benefits" (in 7 reviews)
- "You get a free pass which is good because you wouldn't be able to afford one." (in 6 reviews)
- "Winter Park Resort creates and fun and friendly work environment, and also allows you to progress within the company." (in 6 reviews)
- "The free ski pass is a nice perk." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Winter Park Resort and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 9 of over 129 reviews
Updated Jul 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work environment"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jan 14, 2022Event CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 1 year
The work environment is unparalleled. I felt supported and appreciated.
Not a con - walk to the lifts! Amazing!
- 5.0Mar 6, 2023Support StaffCurrent Employee
Good work environment They really allow you to have the ski resort experience, taking ride breaks and lending you the stuff
If you are not used to work in a cold weather outside it can gets exhaustedWinter Park Resort Response7mo
Thanks for the review. We appreciate your feedback.