Cover image for WinterWyman

WinterWyman Reviews

Updated Dec 28, 2022

Found 91 of over 132 reviews

4.2
WinterWyman President Scott Ragusa (no image)
Scott Ragusa

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture

Jan 26, 2021 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and culture. Very professional, fast-paced, and rewarding environment.

Cons

None that I can think of

VP Marketing

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! It's nice to hear you are happy in your role and find the experience rewarding. If you have suggestions for how we can keep you and your colleagues engaged, please don't hesitate to reach out to your manager or EVP!

2. 4.0

Great Company

Dec 28, 2022 - Sr IT Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly, respectful recruiting staff always willing to help and they listen to your needs.

Cons

Not many fully remote positions available.

Continue reading
  3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great until they were taken over by TPG.

Nov 15, 2021 - Sales Associate in Waltham, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Previous CEO (BB) was great. Very engaging, training was readily available and offered. Family mentality. Good work life balance.

Cons

Once TPG took over, things decreased rapidly. It was obvious that money was more of the motive versus caring about their employees.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

What you make of it

Dec 1, 2021 - Search Consultant in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity to make quite a bit of money

Cons

Can be political and a bit clicky

5. 4.0

Great people

Sep 30, 2021 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

great people, great comp structure

Cons

hard to break into your territory

VP Marketing

Thank you for leaving a review, and more importantly, for spending some of your career with us. We may be biased, but agree with you that our people are great! We hope your time with us has provided experience and skills that you can use throughout your career. Best of luck with your new opportunity.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee

Ah

Sep 2, 2021 - Recruiter in Bedford, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice overall with good management

Cons

Salary negotiation can be tough

VP Marketing

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We hope you are finding your recruiting role rewarding and fulfilling. If you can think of ideas to ensure your success, and that of your peers, please don't hesitate to talk to your manager, EVP or divisional President.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Rebranded Under Planet Group

Jan 23, 2021 - Team Lead in Bedford, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive and diverse areas of recruiting services. Tenured team.

Cons

Nontransparent compensation structure for sales and recruiting. Legacy WW employees earn more in commission than Planet. Team Lead incentives are capped and not based on total production.

VP Marketing

Thank you for the feedback. I'll pass along your comment on the compensation structure to leadership so they can try to improve communication and transparency. If you have additional ways in which you think we can do better, please don't hesitate to reach out to your manager or HR. Thank you again!

8. 4.0

Great Staffing Company

Jun 11, 2021 - Accounts Payable Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Helped me find a great place to work in less than a week

Cons

Small office and a little hard to find

VP Marketing

We're so happy that we were able to find you work so quickly and that you enjoyed your assignment. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your recruiter if we can be of assistance again in the future. And, don't forget about our referral program. Many thanks!

9. 4.0

Great company

May 4, 2021 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work culture is amazing !

Cons

Small firm, not a ton of variety in upward mobility

VP Marketing

Thanks for leaving a review - and for spending some of your career with us, especially during a challenging time. We hope the training and experience you received will set you up for a lifetime of future success. If you can think of additional ways we can continue to make our culture amazing, please don't hesitate to reach out. Best wishes in your next endeavor!

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Dec 17, 2020 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

cares about their people, culture and their team

Cons

competitive market and hard to make money

VP Marketing

Thank you for recognizing our culture. It's our people that make WinterWyman so special and we appreciate the time you spent with us. Wishing you successful future endeavors!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 91 Reviews

WinterWyman Reviews FAQs

WinterWyman has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 132 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at WinterWyman to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, WinterWyman employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at WinterWyman. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

86% of WinterWyman employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated WinterWyman 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at WinterWyman to be senior leadership, management, career development and the cons to be work life balance, benefits.