KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

WinterWyman Reviews

Updated Sep 2, 2021

Found 87 of over 122 reviews

4.3
WinterWyman President Scott Ragusa (no image)
Scott Ragusa
Pros
  • "WinterWyman was the first agency that I signed up with an actually landed a contract(in 23 reviews)

• "WinterWyman is a company that really allows for work/life balance(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "You need to be your own advocate and remind them you're actively looking for contract work(in 3 reviews)

• "In order to succeed, you will put in long hours and face daily struggle(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture

Jan 26, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and culture. Very professional, fast-paced, and rewarding environment.

Cons

None that I can think of

VP Marketing

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! It's nice to hear you are happy in your role and find the experience rewarding. If you have suggestions for how we can keep you and your colleagues engaged, please don't hesitate to reach out to your manager or EVP!

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

Ah

Sep 2, 2021 - Recruiter in Bedford, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice overall with good management

Cons

Salary negotiation can be tough

VP Marketing

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We hope you are finding your recruiting role rewarding and fulfilling. If you can think of ideas to ensure your success, and that of your peers, please don't hesitate to talk to your manager, EVP or divisional President.

3. 4.0

Great Staffing Company

Jun 11, 2021 - Accounts Payable Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Helped me find a great place to work in less than a week

Cons

Small office and a little hard to find

VP Marketing

We're so happy that we were able to find you work so quickly and that you enjoyed your assignment. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your recruiter if we can be of assistance again in the future. And, don't forget about our referral program. Many thanks!

4. 4.0

Great company

May 4, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work culture is amazing !

Cons

Small firm, not a ton of variety in upward mobility

VP Marketing

Thanks for leaving a review - and for spending some of your career with us, especially during a challenging time. We hope the training and experience you received will set you up for a lifetime of future success. If you can think of additional ways we can continue to make our culture amazing, please don't hesitate to reach out. Best wishes in your next endeavor!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Rebranded Under Planet Group

Jan 23, 2021 - Team Lead in Bedford, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive and diverse areas of recruiting services. Tenured team.

Cons

Nontransparent compensation structure for sales and recruiting. Legacy WW employees earn more in commission than Planet. Team Lead incentives are capped and not based on total production.

VP Marketing

Thank you for the feedback. I'll pass along your comment on the compensation structure to leadership so they can try to improve communication and transparency. If you have additional ways in which you think we can do better, please don't hesitate to reach out to your manager or HR. Thank you again!

6. 2.0

Growing pains

Apr 23, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Trying to maintain its culture

Cons

Everyone is dispensable and no loyalty

VP Marketing

Although we wish your time with us had been more satisfying, we're very appreciative of your contributions - and for leaving a review. Best wishes for ongoing career success.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great growth opportunities

Mar 30, 2021 - Senior Staffing Manager in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity to grow quickly if money motivated.

Cons

Cut throat culture at times given sales and size of teams.

VP Marketing

Thanks so much for leaving us a review and more importantly, for the years you spent with us and all the contributions you made along the way. You know first hand how competitive sales and recruitment are and the staffing industry isn't for everyone. But, it can be an extremely lucrative and rewarding career for the right person. Our best wishes for success in your new role!

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Dec 17, 2020 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

cares about their people, culture and their team

Cons

competitive market and hard to make money

VP Marketing

Thank you for recognizing our culture. It's our people that make WinterWyman so special and we appreciate the time you spent with us. Wishing you successful future endeavors!

9. 3.0
      Former Employee

good

Mar 2, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

good people, treat people well

Cons

you must work very hard

VP Marketing

Thank you for leaving a review and for your hard work while you were with us. It's nice to see you enjoyed your colleagues and were treated well. Best of luck with your future endeavors!

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great First Job

Jan 14, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work, great culture.

Cons

Con's is more so for the recruiting industry. If you know you want to be a recruiter- it is a great company to work at.

VP Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We know recruiting isn't for everyone; it's a demanding job that can be frustrating (and rewarding!). Thank you for spending some of your career with us. We hope your next move is a better fit and that you find happiness and success in all your future endeavors!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 87 Reviews