Found 34,012 of over 56K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work life balance is good .. before more training’s was there but now they removed all training’s" (in 3314 reviews)
- "The work culture is good and most of the time you are fully responsible for what you do." (in 2088 reviews)
- "Good work environment and good for the one looking for onsite" (in 1299 reviews)
- "Job security and good to start a career as a fresher" (in 1169 reviews)
- "Good Trainings are available .One can have choice to choose the project accross Wipro when you are on bench." (in 1122 reviews)
- "Less Salary & Partiality in Salary Hikes and Band Progression that has been decided by Managers." (in 4102 reviews)
- "Also the management is poor and doesn't give proper response until you put pressure." (in 1926 reviews)
- "No salary hikes in Onsite Promotions after b3 band is very very difficult" (in 1233 reviews)
- "Less pay and onboarding process is slow" (in 918 reviews)
- "If you are good to manager you can go onsite and u can get better appraisal." (in 870 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Wipro and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 9, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
100% work from home positions. Lots of Time slots available.
Need to Use Multiple VPN connections which slow your connections down.
- 2.0Sep 21, 2023Senior Scrum Master/Agile CoachCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAustin, TX
The pay is decent, although not competitive with local companies.
1) Three months into the year, their health care provider royally screwed everyone in the Austin area by dropping the main imaging service here. The net result was about 30,000 people were forced to use a single hospital for imaging services. A one-day turnaround x-ray now takes three weeks. I raised this major concern to HR. Pretty much got a "thank you for your input" and that was it. 2) This is the largest company I've worked for that is absolutely horrid. I've been here almost two years and have rotated through six supervisors, none of whom know my actual name and have never communicated to me directly. My inbox is full of HIGH PRIORITY emails from training teams reminding you to participate in pride month or a fun run. If you're like me and are content to be left alone and focus on the company you're contracted to (like me), it's ok (except when they f-up your health care and do nothing about it).1
Is anyone recruiting for a product owner? I have 15 years of hardcore experience in building enterprise products and driving adoption. Is anyone recruiting externally? Most of the jobs I apply to are either internally fulfilled or are canceled. Is it my resume? Maybe my resume doesn't really "show" what I do? (I am the closer/ fixer in my current position, I get things done). Is it Wipro on my resume? I would rather not work for such an organization, but I am the one on the market. Is it H1B?
Hi All, I’m looking to move into Accenture, EY or Deloitte as a Manager/Director within the Strategy or Metaverse/Blockchain Consulting functions. I’m currently the North American Blockchain Practice Director at Wipro but I have experience in sales, product mgmt., internal strategy, and change mgmt. consulting. Would anybody be able to advise on next steps or provide a referral?Wipro Accenture Deloitte EY
Wipro Reviews FAQs
Wipro has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 55,821 reviews left anonymously by employees. 47% of employees would recommend working at Wipro to a friend and 46% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
47% of Wipro employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wipro 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.