Wipro Employee Reviews about "good work environment"
46% would recommend to a friend
(2217 total reviews)
63% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work life balance is good .. before more training’s was there but now they removed all training’s" (in 3400 reviews)
- "The work culture is good and most of the time you are fully responsible for what you do." (in 2138 reviews)
- "Good work environment and good for the one looking for onsite" (in 1313 reviews)
- "Job security and good to start a career as a fresher" (in 1173 reviews)
- "Good Trainings are available .One can have choice to choose the project accross Wipro when you are on bench." (in 1150 reviews)
- "It was a good company but I had nothing new to learn and less salary too." (in 4154 reviews)
- "Also the management is poor and doesn't give proper response until you put pressure." (in 1969 reviews)
- "No salary hikes in Onsite Promotions after b3 band is very very difficult" (in 1240 reviews)
- "Less pay and onboarding process is slow" (in 949 reviews)
- "If you are good to manager you can go onsite and u can get better appraisal." (in 897 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Wipro and is not affected by filters.
Found 2,217 of over 57K reviews
Updated Nov 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "good work environment"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Sep 13, 2017Anonymous InternFormer Intern
wipro is a multinational organization with its name in the top 500 fortune companies and is having a very good work environment.
wipro as a mass recruiter sometimes recruits a large lot of students which makes its difficult for the company to give jobs to so many persons.
- 3.0Jul 30, 2017Project EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Good Environment to work and a place where we can explore ourself beyond what we think what we are.
Lack of opportunities or support for employees growth and les salary increments.
- 3.0Aug 27, 2019Test EngineerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsHyderābād
All of the projects that I got to work on have a good and cool working environment.
Not flexible working hours and irrelevant exams which are out of our work experience
- 4.0Aug 27, 2016Project AdministratorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
the overall experience is good.there are no tensions left at the end of the day and the work environment is good.
some times they treat us like school kids regarding the lunch breaks especially if you are a fresher and future development seems null
- 5.0Jan 5, 2018AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNoida
wipro as an organization is very good to work in a professional environment and friendly atmosphere as well
as every company, internal politics is devastating somewhere or the other
Relevant posts in this industry
A community for Consulting professionals across companies
Should I prioritize work I enjoy or career path / money? I moved to a new service line and role about 2 years ago for more money. I realize now I would prefer my old work better, and I’d be further along if I had stayed there, but if I go back I’d be even further behind and potentially take a pay cut. Advice?
For anyone that has transitioned into corporate in a Program Manager role or otherwise, when job qualifications ask for “4 years of program / project Management experience”, does our time at McK count or are we just not suitable for those roles? Would 2+0 associate count as 2 years program management experience?