Wireless Vision Reviews | Glassdoor

Wireless Vision CEO Saber Ammori
Saber Ammori

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Work Life Balance isn't the best (in 41 reviews)

• Absolutely NO work life balance at all (in 17 reviews)

1. "Amazing company to work for"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great commission structure, ability to own your own business, best management of any company I've worked for. It is truly a family atmosphere and the whole company really works together to achieve success. It is a fun job and you can make as much money as you want.

Cons

You can work crazy hours during the holidays and on promotions especially if you are understaffed.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

"Sales Performance Culture with a focus on People"

Current Employee - Service-Sales Development Trainer in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Service-Sales Development Trainer in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Senior leadership is proactive about creating a best place to work environment. The company invests in their people by offering a great recognition and reward program. Leadership listens and welcomes feedback from the front line and uses this feedback to positively affect change. If you are a performance driven individual that enjoys to work at a company that really cares about people and results this is the place for you.

Cons

Wireless Vision is a younger company that is growing very rapidly. The major opportunity that the company is facing currently is trying to create a solid structure and process for supporting the companies massive growth. Currently Wireless Vision is T-Mobile's largest branded partner

Advice to Management

Continue to pour your passion into your people and your process and your company will succeed

"E.C.P.G. (Excellence Consistency Profitability Growth)"

Current Employee - Manager in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Manager in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I highly recommend the services of Wireless Vision T-Mobiles largest partner in. We do an excellent job revolutionizing the way people react with our products and raising expectations of how it can be done. Our strong commitment to technology drives positive change, while remaining punctual and offering the most competitive rates. Our colleagues are smart and determined, sharing common goals and visions for the company we praise. We retain some of the brightest minds in the industry and believe each individual plays an important role. The Wireless Vision Company and CEO, Saber Ammori, understand the importance of individual contribution and of continuous development and training. We’re proud to continue being recognized for our efforts and take privilege in serving our customers.

Cons

WV keeps decisions very consistent. When there is an event that is not is the favor of their people WV makes the change happen.

Advice to Management

Get more referrals from current staff, keep getting better. Thank you for all you do WV!

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with WV for over 4 years now. I have to say that this is by far the best company I have ever worked for. They make us feel like a family. They make us fell part of something, from the CEO all the way down to the floor. The company meeting's are always a blast and they know how to recognize and reward us. They also have the best corporate office staff anyone could ask for. they are all very friendly and help out with anything we need,

Cons

I can not say anything bad really. I know they have gone through some commision changes over the past few years but in reality they have been for the better. our ceo makes changes to benefit us and make us work smarter. As tmo makes changes wv has to as well and we respect that.

Advice to Management

Thanks for always taking care of us.

"Don't let a great opportunity pass you by..."

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is the true definition of a family. I am blessed to work for a company where I can honestly say that not only my immediate supervisor but other managers, directors, and owners are committed to my personal success. As a former T-Mobile corporate employee working at WV is just like working for corporate with more of a family feel. This company is extremely organized and tight in both the front and back of the house. I was a initially unsure of working for a branded partner and what that looks like, but joining this company is easily the best working decision I have ever made.

Cons

All previous cons have been addressed. Every quarter the company asks the team members to fill out an anonymous survey about the company. Will confidence I can say that the company has made it a point to address the concerns of the employees. Employee development was a concern, the company responded by creating WV University and the Georgia market is currently creating a rep level development plan to build the internal bench. Another concern was recognition. The company has created the Vision Club for top performers and will result in a trip paid for by the company. Recognition walls are in every store, certificates are made monthly for specific metrics, and suggestion boxes are in each location to encourage associates to have a voice when they choose to remain anonymous. I have never worked for a company that has asked for employees opinions and have responded so quickly to the needs of their staff.

Advice to Management

1. Thank you for the Pulse Action survey and responding so quickly.
    2. I appreciate the investment that has been made in my personal success
    3. More importantly I appreciate the performance reviews, feedback, and constructive criticism that is helping me grow as a manager and with the company.

"A dynamic growing company with a family feel"

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Wireless Vision cultivates a family atmosphere with a low reach to leadership. The company encourages new ideas and perspectives as well as the ability to persue side projects and intiatives. The company does an amazing job at recognizing their employees and has a heavy focus on internal employee development. The compenstation is generous and it seems they are always looking for ways to give back to their employees.

Cons

The company is in a rapid growth stage which requires a lot of quick changes. This dynamic atmosphere requires an individual who embraces change and is able to grow with it.

Advice to Management

Continue to recognize, and develop within. The current culture is eager to perform and better themselves and these two areas are crucial to continue to increase performance and results.

7. "Excellent company that believes in it's people and is driven to deliver great customer loyalty"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun work environment with the potential to earn great money if you are driven to provide great customer service. There is no ceiling to what you can earn, I love that! I have been recruiting many of my friends because of the opportunity to do well.

Cons

Don't lose sight of all the fun stuff and communication from the home office. Keep the commission structure stable...

Advice to Management

Keep the communication to the line level flowing and keep it fun and competitive!

Oct 9, 2013 – Regional HRM

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at Wireless Vision! We truly care and listen to all feedback from our team and continue to improve our processes and programs. Thank you for all... More

8. "This place has excellent leadership qualities and growth potential"

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One of the main reasons that makes Wireless Vision stand out is the culture of growth and understanding that is passed on from the CEO's down. The emphasis is passed down that the growth for this company comes internally and the CEO is directly interested in how each employ performs all the way down to a rep level. When changes occur it is made sure that the structure of Wireless Vision is positive first for the reps then spread to the rest of the organization. Front line is first with development and is always working to make it a positive and fruitful experience for all involved. I have worked in the wireless industry for ten years and have never seen top to bottom commitment as I have seen at wireless vision. Pay is a bonus for working in an environment where not only are you cared for but also recognized consistently.

Cons

The cons of working at Wireless Vision have more to do with the ever changing pace of the wireless industry more so than the decisions of the powers that be. Change is constant but it is worked upon to make it a growing change.

Advice to Management

A newer statute has been raised of recognition early and often that I would like to see continued. We all have egos from the top down and we like seeing our efforts and ego being fed.

Oct 10, 2013 – Regional HRM

Thank you for your feedback! We truly care and listen to all the feedback we receive from the field. We're always striving to create the next new recognition contest or event to continue to recognize... More

9. "Love working for this company!"

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working here I feel like they are my extended family! Anytime I need something they are willing to deliver the answer. They are always looking for feedback from the employees on how to improve the company. The CEO is willing to come to local meetings and talk to you face to face.

Cons

I cant really say that I have any downsides to working for the company! I have worked in big box retail in the past for corporate companies and I really didnt feel valued as an employee so I know what it is like on the cons side and can say that Wireless Vision does not have any

Advice to Management

Keep taking care of the employees and making it an enjoyable place to be!

10. "Love working here"

Current Employee - Store Manager in Tucker, GA
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Tucker, GA

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great enviorment. Many opportunities to grow within the company, everyone is willing to help you in your growth process. The whole company embraces the idea that employees matter just as much as the customers do.

Cons

There's honestly nothing bad i could say about working here the atmosphere and the people are great from the CEO down.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Oct 10, 2013 – Regional HRM

Thank you for your kind words and feedback about your experience at Wireless Vision!