- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Wisconsin
- - Madison, WI Area
- - Minnesota
- - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN Area
Found 3 of over 129 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (129 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Wisconsin Union and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "food service"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good wages and low taxes. High flexibility with schedules. In general, good co-workers. Management understands that you're going to be hungover on friday, saturday or sunday mornings, and are mostly nice enough to not yell at you. Free food on the job sometimes!
Training is boring (but always is in food service industry). No tipsContinue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good food, customers are mostly students so pretty respectful, friendly management, flexible schedule.
Nothing particular, just the usual stuff that goes along with working at any food service job.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very flexible around your school schedule. I worked at a Deli and never had to work nights or weekends. The pay is outstanding for a first job!
Management was frustrating at times since there was little communication over issues the delis were having. Customers could be rude but that's any job in food service.Continue reading