- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Wisconsin
- - Madison, WI Area
- - Minnesota
- - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN Area
Found 5 of over 129 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (129 reviews)
New Mexico Elementary School Teacher
My District decided to initiate a “no zero policy” starting now. I was informed by administration that when a student does not turn in their work, I still have to give the student a fifty percent even though that student didn’t earn it. I teach sixth graders and I am not sure how I feel about this. Any words of advice?
New York Middle School Teacher
Agree? Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) announced Friday that parents will be given the choice of whether their children follow mask rules in school this fall, challenging federal guidance and local school districts in what critics called an “irresponsible” and “appalling” decision amid a surge of infections.
Florida Middle School Teacher
What if you are mandated for a Vaccine? We know there are different ways to look at this; moralistic, political, personal and professional. Never the less, I'm pretty sure of the dilemma each of us will face in the near future! I'm interested hearing what your thoughts if confronted?
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Wisconsin Union and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "low pay"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
friendly atmosphere and made best friends there
low pay rate that never changes
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lots of opportunities for involvement, flexible, great location, and benefits.
Limited opportunities for advancement, low pay, minimal investment in employee growth and retention. Disorganized administration.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Easy, flexible hours, nice facility.
Low pay, not much of a resume builder.
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Fun place to work -meet a lot of people
-long shifts -low pay and little benefits
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexibility, Interesting work, amazing student opportunity
Low pay considering work done