WiseTech Global Product Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2020

4.9
WiseTech Global CEO and Founder Richard White
Richard White
  1. "Awesome Culture and work experience"

Current Employee - Associate Product Manager in Sydney

I have been working at WiseTech Global full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Anyone can talk to anyone at any time for any reason

Cons

The company is getting really big to know everyone

WiseTech Global2020-02-28
  2. "One of a kind"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Sydney

I have been working at WiseTech Global full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

* High autonomy *Never feel like a number - you can impact the whole company and are encouraged to do so *Everyone is positive, friendly, intelligent and is working towards the same goal *CEO cares about us as does the wider management *New benefits and perks every month - constant investment into this (from LinkedIn learning, education program, paternity pay, food, gym, drinks) *ampule opportunities to own your space and come up with solutions/define your career and what you want to do

Cons

*Lack of healthy food (no plant-based/vegan) *Only suited for self-starters who want to define their career, can thrive when things are uncertain and can work in a fast-paced environment

WiseTech Global2020-02-27
  3. "One of a kind environment"

Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager in Alexandria

I have been working at WiseTech Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

I only recently joined Wisetech Global and I have to say I’m blown away by its people, culture, facilities and dynamic! The vibe here is unique and that is something I realised from the day I spoke to Maghan, from the Talent Acquisition Team, over the phone. Her energy and passion about her job and workplace were so communicative that I immediately felt like I wanted to be part of the adventure. My first face to face interview in Alexandria’s Head office just sealed the deal for me. Long story short, great place and great people to work with, in outstanding facilities and lots of perks on a daily basis. I’m still getting used to the Nail polish in our fully stocked bathroom, enjoying free breakfast every morning and trying to keep up with my free membership at Crunch Fitness! All of the above create such a vibrant atmosphere where everyone seems genuinely happy to work in and deliver high quality results in a fast pace environment. Happy days!

Cons

Honestly can't see any at this point

WiseTech Global2020-01-22

"My experience working at WiseTech Global"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Sydney

I have been working at WiseTech Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

A culture of getting things done, but not at the expense of the people. There's an overarching framework for how software is delivered however, each sub-team has the freedom to adapt their own implementation to what works best for them. An assortment of free daily breakfasts, Beer o'clock every Friday afternoon, monthly Cake Day's (town-hall style meetings) with a Q&A slot with the Founder. Amazing on-boarding support for new starters. Deep technical expertise and serious diversity of workforce which is a recipe for divergent thinking.

Cons

All companies have room for improvement, though no specific examples come to mind when writing this review.

WiseTech Global2019-09-05
  5. "A fast paced and challenging environment"

Current Employee - Product Manager

I have been working at WiseTech Global full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

It is an environment that is very fast-moving and challenging at times, but is still a fun and rewarding environment to work in. If you are willing to put in an effort to learn and work with others, the potential to learn and to excel is available to you.

Cons

Not really a Con, but there is a lot to learn. A lot of company-specific ideas on productivity that can be a bit daunting at first, but once you understand them, it will help you not only be more productive but to both excel and grow.

WiseTech Global2019-09-05

"Tech Innovation hub - great place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in Sydney

I have been working at WiseTech Global full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

WiseTech is a standout. There has always been a huge investment in bringing in the right people, which means working with the smartest and brightest. Challenging work with plenty of freedom, where you can have your say in the technical direction of the product. Management trusts our developers and their vision. With a very flat structure, individuals are given lots of autonomy to work on big projects that actually matter. There is a genuine desire to grow and build our current company culture - the urgency and energy is both motivating and contagious. WiseTech is expanding, both here in Sydney and globally, which leads to lot's of opportunities for growth and development (both vertically into more senior positions, or horizontally into other teams). Amazing culture. Definitely a place you stay with long term.

Cons

It would be hard to work anywhere else after working here.

WiseTech Global2019-03-11

"Very nice company with lot of emphasis on employee satisfaction."

Current Employee - Product Manager in Alexandria

I have been working at WiseTech Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good working environment, cake day, beer o clock, experienced team. A huge kitchen and gym. Shower facility and everything that you can think of.

Cons

Too far, the mgmt has the shuttle bus from green square and central though which is very helpful. Other than this this company has no cons

WiseTech Global2018-02-06

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 7 reviews